• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for FA Shaymin, Others

RE: W: Base - Neo, CoL, Triumphant RH || H: Base - Triumphant

Here's a link to the Rocket's Entei. The three creases are to the left and there's a slight curling on the top edge.

http://i39.tinypic.com/xfdw8m.jpg

Hm, I see. I don't value that very highly, maybe around $4 or so - I can trade 1st Ed. Misty's Golduck or 1st Ed. Erika's Vileplume for it. To me (and I think a lot of others) any sort of crease really decreases the value.

I would possibly trade it for one of those... Could I add something(s) to the deal to obtain the 2nd card?

RE: W: Base - Neo, CoL, Triumphant RH || H: Base - Triumphant ... *Added some Noble Victories!*

Kyogre ex and Groudon ex, are those the cheap 001 and 002 promo foils?

RE: W: Base - Neo, CoL, Triumphant RH || H: Base - Triumphant ... *Added some Noble Victories!*

They're the non-holo versions.

My

1st Ed. Erika's Vileplume
Unlimited Lt. Surge's Raichu
Unlimited Base 2 Alakazam

Your

Rocket's Entei ex (PL)
Typhlosion Prime?

LMK.

Probably not. On a good day I can get $7 for Typhlosion alone.

Fair enough, but I still only value it at around $5 - $5.50 by ECL, some (pack) have sold as low as 3.25 - 3.75 this month.

I can substitute the more valuable Neo Revelation Delibird holo for any of those cards to balance out the deal in your eyes.

Going by ECL a Delibird (1st edition even) sold for .99, another one for $1.25. I would do the trade with the Delibird included, and you can swap the Alakazam (or Raichu) for a less valuable card on my wants.

What do you value Typhlosion at? If you're using $7 (a very high-end price for ECL) then you should use a similarly high-end price for the Delibird on ECL, not the lowest one possible; there are Typhlosion from pack selling for just over $3 :)

Okay, how about my Typhlosion Prime and Rocket's Entei for your 1st Ed. Erika's Vileplume, Lt. Surge's Raichu #11, and Delibird?

That's fine; PM me your info and I can send out tomorrow.

Sent this morning, please PM/post on my thread when you receive. Thanks!

My:
#21 Forretress - Neo Discovery
#4 Dark Espeon - Neo Destiny (Some scratches on foil but otherwise NM)

Your:
#10 Mewtwo - Base 2
#1 Alakazam H - Expedition
2x Seeker - Triumphant

Either way let me know. :D

I guess I sold/traded the Alakazam a while back. Sorry. I would do that trade though if I can add something in place of Alakazam. I can throw in another Seeker? Another card perhaps?

How about one of these?
#1 Blaine's Arcanine H
#4 Erika's Dragonair H

Back