• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for FA Shaymin, Others

RE: WANTED: Your Base - Neo sets, WotC promos, and Reverse Holo Triumphant. Also, Call of Legends.

Squeezing in my last bump for the week.

RE: WANTED: Your Base - Neo sets, WotC promos, and Reverse Holo Triumphant. Also, Call of Legends.

Back in the saddle, ready to trade.

I have ALOT of shadowless, 1st edition stuff, plus your zoroark figure... Interested in your Mew Prime... PM me for a list! :D

Humpty bumpty

I have:

#18 Dragonair (Not the best condition)
#29 Sabrina's Gengar (this one does not have to be 1st Edition)
#3 Celebi (not reverse holo... big time want!)
#16 Carnivine RH - Triumphant
#30 Sharpedo RH - Triumphant

I like your:

#20 Espeon x1
#30 Victreebel x1
#3 Chansey x1 (Hairline scratches on foil; NM)

Are the aforementioned cards Holofoil? Also, check my newly updated list. :)

#20 Espeon and #30 Victreebel are the rare non-holo counterparts to their holo forms. I do have a Victreebel Jungle holo but it's not in the best condition. It's probably a grade or 2ish below NM. Chansey is holo. I could trade Chansey for the 2 RH TM cards you mentioned, and for the Sabrina's Gengar I could trade a few 1st edition Jungle/Fossil U/C. (Celebi and Dragonair should be taken care of in previous and pending trades, fyi.)

Have:
#3 Celebi
Sealed Ancient Mew
Base Set 2 Charizard
Base Set 2 Magneton
#31 Vileplume
RH Psyduck TR
E3 Pikachu if you are interested?

Want:
Pidgeot CoL
Mew Prime

E3 Pikachu only if red cheeks, would trade well for it.

How about my Pidgeot CoL for your #31 Vileplume and RH Psyduck? If I can, I'll add a Vulpix you need.

That trade isn't really worth it to me unfortunately. It's probably fair but I'd much rather do a bigger trade. Let me check your list again.

Buh-bump

I have a bunch of first edition Rocket cards. I'm interested in your Raichu base (condition, please) and Mew Prime. Ask for anything else.

I have 2 Raichu Base: one has hardly any scratches/wear but has this crease-type indent on the left edge and the other one has scratches and a tiny crease on back. Mew Prime is Mint. Which Rocket 1st editions do you have (that I want)?

Sorry, none that you want.

Hey man, I have ALOT of your wants, so can you CML to see if you have any of my collection needs?

BlastBurn said:
Hey man, I have ALOT of your wants, so can you CML to see if you have any of my collection needs?

I have:

Squirtle Base Unl.
Magmar Base Shadowless
Poliwhirl Base Shadowless
Raticate Base Shadowless
Seel Base Shadowless
Pikachu Base Shadowless x2 (One Red Cheeks, One Yellow Cheeks... not NM though)
Gust of Wind Base Shadowless
Vileplume Jungle Holo w/o logo
Magmar Neo Genesis 1st Ed.
Horsea Neo Genesis 1st Ed.
Natu Neo Genesis 1st Ed.
Stantler Neo Genesis 1st Ed.
Berry Neo Genesis 1st Ed.
Pokemon March Neo Genesis 1st Ed.

So what do you have?

I have:
1st edition Sandslash (Fossil)
Koga's Ditto (Not 1st edition)
Alakazam 2nd edition
Vileplume Jungle #31

Let me sort through my bulk, as I have some of your Neo wants in it

Okay well just let me know a complete list when you can. Either on here or PM and hopefully we can work something out. And I don't need the Koga's Ditto anymore.

RE: Have: 1 Unused online code, Gothitelle RH, Shiny Lugia, old cards Want: Old cards - Base to Neo and Promos!

HI again! I am in need of your

WotC Promos
#1 Pikachu ("Ivy Pikachu") x1
#2 Electabuzz x1
#3 Mewtwo x1
#4 Pikachu x1
#5 Dragonite x1
#8 Mew x1
#10 GB Meowth (H) x1 (opened)
#11 Eevee (H) x2
#14 Mewtwo x2
#20 Psyduck x1
#21 Moltres x1
#22 Articuno x1
#23 Zapdos x1
#31 Cleffa x1
#34 Entei x1

Can you give me the values on them? I really have no idea. Do you see anything on my list?

Back