• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for FA Shaymin, Others

RE: Have: 1 Unused online code, Gothitelle RH, Shiny Lugia, old cards Want: Old cards - Base to Neo and Promos!

I like CoL Dialga Shiny, but other than that didn't really see much unless you have something I want that's unlisted. How about I trade you the 3 legendary bird promos, Mew #8, and Entei #34 for Dialga SL?

RE: Have: 1 Unused online code, Gothitelle RH, Shiny Lugia, old cards Want: Old cards - Base to Neo and Promos!

Noo... I just traded that away, 2 days ago. I am updating my list now... I'll see if I have any more of your wants.

I have #88 Seeker x2 RH, I do have this but as you know this would be from my collection '_'..... Brock's Vulpix w/ Gold W Stamp and #37 Brock's Vulpix.

Bump!

Bumped

RE: Need some more trades! Have: 1 Unused online code, Gothitelle RH, Shiny Lugia, old cards Want: Old cards - Base to N

See anything you want? (bump)

RE: Mostly looking for Base - Neo, some CoL. Have older stuff through HGSS sets.

My
TM Solrock RH
TM Magmortar RH
TM Sharpedo RH
TM Tentacruel RH
TM Psyduck RH
PL Squirtle

Your
TM Ambipom x2
TM Sharpedo x3?

RE: Mostly looking for Base - Neo, some CoL. Have older stuff through HGSS sets.

Yeah, I can do that. PM to finalize please.

RE: W: Base - Neo, CoL, Triumphant RH || H: Base - Triumphant

All right, just tell me whenever you've decided about the Dark Slowbro and the Muk.

hey hope we can work out a trade

BINX has
mcd 2011 USA pikachu toy
please check my thread (its old but still have much of it)

BINX wants
expedition holo 1 alakazam
expedition holo 28 typhlosion

You wouldn't happen to have BK Oshawott (card) would you? I would trade both cards for the card and toy.

you must mean mcd oshwott (bk never had BW pokes),

so YES i can do that

my
mcd mijumaru oshwott card US-english
mcd pikachu toy usa 2011

your
expedition holo (not rev!) typhlosion 28
expedition holo alakazam 1 (not rev)

please pm me to confirm

I have some Neo cards including the Darkness energy and a few other of your wants. I like the Holo Hidden Legends Electrode. Do you have any other Voltorbs or Electrodes on my list? I also have some old cards listed on my list as well if you want to check it out.

evilpacman, please don't revive threads not posted in since 2 weeks ago. PsychedelicBreakfast, please PM me to have this thread reopened.

~Muddy68

Do you have any pictures of the played Rocket's Entei ex?

What do you think its value is based on the damage?

silentsword77 said:
Do you have any pictures of the played Rocket's Entei ex?

What do you think its value is based on the damage?

The damage probably cuts its value by at least 25%, but it depends on personal preference. It has a few creases on the left edge, a slight, slight bit of the foil on the right edge isn't glued to the paperboard, but it has hardly any scratches. I can try to get pictures to you tomorrow.

Back