• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA] Trading for FA Shaymin, Others

RE: W: WotC Cards & Promos, Shiny Emboar, TM RHs | H: Entei EX, Shiny Gardevoir

Can you cml for the Entei-EX?

RE: 8/13 Update -- W: WotC Cards & Promos, Shiny Emboar, TM RHs | H: Entei EX, Shiny Gardevoir

cml for:

Shiny Gardevoir
Entei EX

RE: 8/13 Update -- W: WotC Cards & Promos, Shiny Emboar, TM RHs | H: Entei EX, Shiny Gardevoir

I have a shiny emboar, could you CML to see if you have any of my wants?

Spardan19 said:
cml for:

Shiny Gardevoir
Entei EX

Didn't see anything.

Sleeping Snorlax said:
I have a shiny emboar, could you CML to see if you have any of my wants?

It appears that I do not have any of your wants.

Hi, I have the Shiny Emboar and a lot of your WotC wants. Could you let me know the condition of these?

Jungle Jolteon (H) no logo
Jungle Vileplume (H) no logo
Crystal Nidoking
Magcargo ex
TRR Dark Dragonite (H)
Sharpedo ex
Jirachi ex

Whether there are scratches on the foil, edgewear on the back. Thanks!

CML for your:
DCE x11
DCE RH x1

Got any bulk?

Jolteon, no logo - Lots of scratches on front, edge wear/whiting on back.
Vileplume, no logo - No deep scratches, has some surface/hairline scratches on foil but they don't expose any silver. Slight, slight silver exposed along front edges. Near flawless back.
Crystal Nidoking - Some hairline scratches on foil. One small (less than half an inch), deeper scratch that exposes a little silver. Couple spots of whiting on back and some surface scratches on the back of card.
Dark Dragonite - Some silver exposed along the front edges. Surface scratches. Couple spots of foil exposed. Portions of the front of the card are starting to peel.
Jirachi ex - Probably don't want this. Creases all over the card, whiting on back edges, just poor, poor condition. Definitely got it in a bulk sale
And I must have traded/sold the Magcargo ex, because I don't see it.

PokemonMaster123 said:
CML for your:
DCE x11
DCE RH x1

Got any bulk?

Didn't see anything that I wanted.

All right, then I offer my (Mint)

Fossil 1st Ed. Aerodactyl #1
Fossil 1st Ed. Muk #13
Gym Challenge 1st Ed. Misty's Golduck #12

for the Jolteon, Vileplume, and Nidoking.

What would you trade for just the Jolteon and Vileplume?

RE: 8/31 Update -- W: WotC Cards & Promos, Shiny Emboar, Dragons Exalted | H: Shiny Gardevoir, Registeel EX FA

CML for
Registeel EX FA

RE: 8/31 Update -- W: WotC Cards & Promos, Shiny Emboar, Dragons Exalted | H: Shiny Gardevoir, Registeel EX FA

Didn't see anything.

My
Shiny Emboar
Wailord Holo DRX

Your Registeel FA

Cml for registeel fa

cf11 said:
My
Shiny Emboar
Wailord Holo DRX

Your Registeel FA

No thanks, didn't see anything to counteroffer either, I'm afraid.

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Cml for registeel fa

Didn't see anything.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
What would you trade for just the Jolteon and Vileplume?

I really am most interested in Nidoking. I could trade 1st Ed. Aerodactyl, 1st Ed. Muk, 1st Ed. Lt. Surge, and 1st Ed. Misty's Golduck for those three.

Lt. Surge holo #17? If so, I can do that trade. I will PM you.

Back