vacations

Pikachu girl

Aspiring Trainer
this is a thread where you can talk about vacations that you went on and if you had fun.

about 2 years ago i went to Disneyland and i had tons of fun on the rides.

how about you where have you been and did you have fun??

i went camping for 4 days this summer in Lamoile and had fun there was a pool made out of rocks when i went home i had a bad sunburn when i was in the shower i was in there about 5 minutes before i started to hurt from the water hitting my back. so i had to put aloevera on my sunburn.
please post.i count going to a friend's house to spend the night a vacation.

I don't go on vacations often, but I count going to Pokemon TCG Tournaments a vacation. :p Last year on the Queen Mary was really cool and I'm looking forward to going there again at least once this year. It's more fun going with friends anyway.

dmaster out.

It has been almost 3 years since I last went on vacation, that was just 300 miles away from where I live. Now, I think, I need a good long vacation, I hope I will get on this time.

My family and I used to camp a lot so we would camp in Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Canada (Quebec and Ontario). Other family trips (going from oldest to newest), South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee when I was in high school. Then, when I was in college, I went with them to Washington, DC.

I dated a girl for a while who lived in Austin, Texas. Every school break, I would hop on a plane and fly down for a week or so. We went to Mexico for a couple of days as well. The bad part of Mexico which was a eye opener for me. I also went to New York and Nashville on my own just for fun.

In 2008, I did a study abroad in Japan but only for 2 weeks and I don't really count it as a vacation. I then went again a summer later for 3 months. The first month was a study abroad but the last two months was like a vacation. I just traveled on my own or visited friends. I went to Tokyo, Yokohama, Nara, Kyoto, Nagoya, Toyota, Osaka, Hiroshima, Iwakuni, Fukuoka, and Nagasaki.

A year ago, I dated a Chinese exchange student for a bit. We traveled to New York again, Chicago, and did a California trip where we went to San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego. I never went back with her to China though.

Now, I live in Japan. During winter break, I visited a friend in Hiroshima for New Year's and then went to Kyoto for 5 days. It was a lot of fun. In May, I am going to Korea with some of my friends. I have been looking forward to this. I'm sorry for the long post but I love to travel; regardless if its by myself or with friends.

Last time I went on a vacation was when I went to DisneyLand. Though in December this year I will be going to the Philippines with my Mom, then hopefully next year I will be going to Japan! :D

Going on vacation on the 26th. Going to NH, skiing and whatnot. I usually go on vacation once a year. For the past 3 years, its been to cold places like Vermont. Begging my parents to take me to Mexico again. Cancun, best place for a warm weather vacation
EVER.

@LostVoice:

dude your life is awesome!!! :)

on topic:

I havn't gone in a few years, but I've been to DC for school in 8th grade, then Philly and Gettysburg with my mom when I was 13. Went to Michigan when I was 12 for Hale Farm.

oh yeah. I went to nats too..but to me it was more of a "OMG 8 hours of games a day" instead of "yay vacation" lol

Nats, OMG. I would die if I could relive those 3 days once more. I love card tourneys, and I got to see family I hadn't seen in like 4 years? Also Regionals was great, it was just me and my friends being reckless and not sleeping for 2 days straight in a really fancy hotel. I guess going to Spain and my upcoming trip to the Florida Keys deserves a mention but I don't really care about them as much as card tournaments. I HAVE SUCH A LIFE.

I'm currently on vacation (chuckles). I am in San Diego, CA enjoying the company of my boyfriend :)

I've been on a few vacations (sadly, not as often as my parents who go a few times a year – lucky!). I've been to Maui, HI (twice); Northern Washington; Northern Idaho; San Diego, CA (several times); New York, Mexico, and a few cities in British Columbia (certain towns > 24 times).

My favourite vacation was in NYC. I loved New York - best hot dogs ever! The Broadway scene was highly impressive; I never realized every show had their own theatre. I saw Phantom of the Opera, The Lion King, and Avenue Q. Central Park was gorgeous, it was a delight to explore this beautiful emerald glade – the ginkgo trees were my favourite :3

4 years ago my grandpa dave took me to Wyoming to meet his wife's family i had soooo much fun we left after 1 week. i went camping with my grandpa dave once i told this ghost story that scared my friend but she got over it.

No offense, but I can't read a single post of yours without getting a headache. Please fix up that grammar.

Anyways, my family plans on going to the Kalahari Waterpark & Resort over spring break, and we're currently discussing when/if we're going to L.A. for a week.

cool i like waterparks i went to lagoon once.
but i don't really remember it is pretty much a blur because my grandpa dave took me.

Last summer, I went to Florida to go to some of the theme parks and go to the beaches there. The trip there took 24 hours (we drove there), but the sights on the way there were amazing! I went to DisneyWorld (though the rain ruined 2 of the 3 days I was there :(), Seaworld, and Busch Gardens. It was the greatest vacation in my life!

seaworld was fun the last time i went.
i stayed at a hotel where outside there was a pool that glowed in the dark.

Me and my family went to a hotel-in Willow Valley PA-,and they had a HUGE all-you-can-eat buffet.Then there was a really cool pool.There was a big water slide. It was really fun!

Driving up to CO states in a couple weekends with my friends.
Counts as a vacation. Ssssh.
Other than that I've been on a school trip to Japan and to Iowa to visit old people and be dusty.

I went to Vermont and went to the Ben & Jerry's factory.
Have you ever had an apple cider doughnut? (It's heaven)

@BROKENICE

STOWE IS MY FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD!!!

God, that is the most amazing winter vacation spot ever. I know exactly what your talking about, best doughnuts ever (And hot cider :D). Ben and Jerry's factory is amazing too, only place ive been to with a chocolate cone. My life dream is to buy,s and maybe finish a Vermonster

Did you go skiing?

@Darkvoid57
No (I went in the summer).
But, I went to the swimming place, I can't remember it's name

Back