Value of Level X's

I managed to get both my honchkrow and gardevoir for approx 14 US dollars. It is true that the ones in the tins are worth less. But the ones in the set are still worth about $20 because there are less of them and they have different art work. That may not mean a lot to a player but it does to a collecter.

. It is true that the ones in the tins are worth less. But the ones in the set are still worth about $20 because there are less of them and they have different art work. That may not mean a lot to a player but it does to a collecter.

this is perect reasoning in my opinion.... ^^^^

also the guy that said that magmortar and electevire were coming in tins... where did you get your "info"??

LVX cards are worth 3 holographics
or
6 non-holographics
or
2 EX's
or 9 good uncommons (meaning with really good attacks and HP. Like the uncommons that should have been rares and are not rare)
or
12 really good commons with the above descriptions.

If they are reverse holos then it is half as many as each description above except that Reverse-Holo rares are the same.:)

If it is a non-holo that is reverse holo then it is 3 instead of 6.:)

That is fair trading. It may not be to you guys but if you trade like this it is a fair trade. You will get a lot of cards this way and a lot of Pokemon too.:)

Soooo....you would trade, say, your Gardevoir LVX for 3 Delta Species Azurill?

Or you'd trade away your Delcatty Ex and Kingdra Ex for 3 Ruby/Sapphire Wailords?

If that is the case, I'd LOVE to trade with you.

As what Lou Cypher states "each card has its own value"
One example is an overrated Torterra from DP. Is it a fair trade to trade your precious Gardevoir Lv.X for six Torterra? What about Honchkrow Lv.X for Torterra Lv.X? No.
Each Card has different values whether or not its rarity(well maybe for collecters) like Gardevoir Lv.X being much more valuable to some Lv.X.

Lou Cypher said:
Soooo....you would trade, say, your Gardevoir LVX for 3 Delta Species Azurill?

Or you'd trade away your Delcatty Ex and Kingdra Ex for 3 Ruby/Sapphire Wailords?

If that is the case, I'd LOVE to trade with you.

If I were to trade an LVX card for 2 EX's You would have to trade a Charizard EX and a Blastoise EX if I were to trade my LVX Empoleon but I only have one so I can't trade you unless I get another Empoleon LVX. This is just an example however. This is how my friends trade and they get really good cards this way. Try it sometime it works but make sure you have at least 2 of the same card before you do this so that way you are not left in the hole with no LVX's.:)

Back