• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Vash's Trade Thread - H. Lots of Pokemon Catchers!

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
United States, Arizona​

[animate]zekrom[/animate][animate]eelektrik[/animate][animate]raikou[/animate]Vash's Trade Thread[animate]darkrai[/animate][animate]hydreigon[/animate][animate]sableye[/animate]

The (Totally Stolen From Another Thread) Rules

1 . Lower Refs Send First. I Will Send Same Time If We Traded Multiple Times.

2. Once Addressess Have Been Exchanged The Deal Is Finalized; Anything Other Than Completion Of The Trade Will Result In Neutral/Negative Ref.

3. I Will Leave A Ref, After Both Sides Receive To Ensure Nothing Has Gone Wrong On Both Sides and we both receive refs.

4. I keep all receipts of all outside trades for proof that I have sent, anything other than that is out of my power.

5. Not really a rule, but everything I have is NM(Near Mint) unless otherwise noted.

6. Also, Not really a rule, but:
H= Holo
RH= Reverse Holo
P= Promo
UH= Un-Holo
FA= Full Art

7. Check HERE for the card grading scale I use.

8. I use TrollandToad as a general basis for price, but this does NOT mean that I agree with all of their prices.(Mewtwo EX for example)

9. Be friendly and let's make a deal!

Pending Trades:

Completed Trades:
Afro-G (His N, Rare Candy, Thundurus, and Eviolite) for (My Shaymin EX, Eelektross, and Musharna)

Vulpix Yolk (His Reshiram EX x2, Max Potion x2, Eviolite x1, Emboar x3, Rare Candy x2, Random Reciever x1, Ultraball x1) for (My Shining Gyarados and Shining Magikarp)

NumberOneWill Trade #2 (His Catcher x1, N x2, Level Ball x2, Prinplup RH x1 ) for (My Registeel EX x1, Braviary x1, Rescue Scarf x3, and Rufflet x3-4)

NumberOneWill (His Catcher x2, Super Rod x4, and Juniper x2 ) for (My Tornadus EX FA, Bouffalant x3, Tool Scrapper, Sigilyph Holo)

LoveDanielColin (His Keldeo EX, Blend Energy WFLM x2, Tool Scrapper, RH Cheren, RH PONT, RH Rare Candy, RH Ultraball ) for (My Meowth GB Promo, Meganium Neo Genesis, Muk Fossil)

painIShere (His FA Thundurus x1 & N x1 ) for (My Gothitelle x2, Probopass x1, Rescue Scarf RH x1, N RH x1)

exdarkrai01 (His Rayquaza EX & Pokemon Catcher ) for (Rayquaza EX FA)

HenryP (His Pokemon Catcher & Zekrom FA ) for (Keldeo EX 1st Ed.)

Sleeping Snorlax (His Catcher x2, Sigilyph DRX, Ultraball x3) for (My Rayquaza EX FA, Krookodile Shiny)

Alright let's get to the good stuff!

My Wants:

Unfortunately at the moment I am not looking for any pokemon stuff. Things I would accept for these are:

PS3 Accessories
Magic the Gathering Cards: Taiga or Leyline of Sanctity
Maybe other things, don't be afraid to offer!

My Haves:

Pokemon Catcher x9

PTCGO Online Booster Packs x50 (Maybe more)
PTCGO Zekrom EX Code x1
Final Fantasy: Crisis Core PSP
Memory Stick Pro Duo 1gb
Lots of other PSP Parts (For PSP 1000(Fat)) including batteries, screens, buttons, and more!

RE: Vash's Trade Thread - H. Regigigas EX FA, Shamin EX and More! Old stuff too!

Approved. Please make sure you have read the rules if you have not already done so.

Thank you.

-AnthonyG

RE: Vash's Trade Thread - H. Regigigas EX FA, Shamin EX and More! Old stuff too!

Please check my list for:

1x Shaymin EX (Main Want)
1x Musharna NXD
1x Eelektross NV (Non-Holo)

I have:
2x N
4x Rare Candy (Various sets, some played)

Might also have a few cards unlisted. Do you have any Base Set basic energy for trade? Let me know if we can work something out, thanks!

I like the Ns, but I would probably prefer the Max potions and Eviolites that you have listed over the Rare Candies. I like the Thundurus as well.

Also, I have a Base Set 2 DCE if you are interested in that, but no basics unfortunately.

Let me know what you would be willing to trade for the few things that you wanted and I'm sure we can work something out.

I have reshiram EX, and x4 Max potion.

Interested in Regigigas EX FA and Soul Silver! Please CML for more!

Well I do like the Reshiram EXs and the couple Emboars(ability) you have. I also think I will just need a couple of max potions.I could also use the other trainers that I have listed in my wants. I see on your list of trainers/supporters that you have some eviolites. I could use 2 of those as well. Also if you have any Ns or Ultraballs I could really use a couple of those too.

Let me know what you think would be a fair deal and we can build off of that!

Thanks.

Does the game come in the original box and case, with the pokewalker?

VashEXE said:
I like the Ns, but I would probably prefer the Max potions and Eviolites that you have listed over the Rare Candies. I like the Thundurus as well.

Also, I have a Base Set 2 DCE if you are interested in that, but no basics unfortunately.

Let me know what you would be willing to trade for the few things that you wanted and I'm sure we can work something out.
Don't think I can trade Max Potion (shouldn't be on my list) but I may be able to spare an Eviolite or two. My main want is the Shaymin EX followed by the Eelektross. Think we could do some combination of Trainers/Supporters and the Thundurus Promo for those 2 cards?

Ahh ok. Yeah you have 4 max potions in your list haha.

Would you do:
My:
Shaymin EX
Eelektross

for

Your:
Thundurus
N x2
Eviolite x2

VashEXE said:
Ahh ok. Yeah you have 4 max potions in your list haha.

Would you do:
My:
Shaymin EX
Eelektross

for

Your:
Thundurus
N x2
Eviolite x2
Oh lol, sorry about that. Had those at one point but ended up trading them before they were in demand. Definitely regretting that now.

Not sure if I can afford to trade 2 Eviolite. You think I could replace one with something(s) else?

Puckstopper20 said:
Does the game come in the original box and case, with the pokewalker?

@ Puck
Nope, unfortunately it's just the game cartridge.

Afro-G said:
Oh lol, sorry about that. Had those at one point but ended up trading them before they were in demand. Definitely regretting that now.

Not sure if I can afford to trade 2 Eviolite. You think I could replace one with something(s) else?

@Afro
Well I could use a rare candy or 2. I would accept however many of those you would be willing to give up in lieu of the 2nd eviolite.

VashEXE said:
Well I could use a rare candy or 2. I would accept however many of those you would be willing to give up in lieu of the 2nd eviolite.
Just because I know you were looking to get the Eviolites over Rare Candy I'll do you a favor and trade you 2. If you want to toss in something because of that, that'd be cool but either way I think that trade would work. As long as the cards are all in NM/M condition you can go ahead and shoot me a PM with your address and whatnot so we can confirm.

Can you do x4 Max potion and Reshiram EX for Regigigas EX FA?

Hmm that is a little lower than what I was thinking. Would you be willing to do:
My:
Regigigas EX Full Art

For:
2x Max Potion
1x Reshiram EX
2x Emboar(Ability)

Even according to Troll and Toad prices you'll still be about $2 ahead of me as far as their sales prices go.

Cml for shaymin ex please and fa regigigas

RE: Vash's Trade Thread - H. Regigigas EX FA and More! Old stuff too!

Sorry Snorlax I just traded off my Shaymin EX and edited my post. I do however have Regigigas EX FA if you're still interested in that.

I see you have a Raikou EX and a couple of ultra balls and I am definitely interested in those. Also if you have any Max Potions or Emboar(Abilities), I would also be interested in those. Let me know if you have any of that stuff and maybe shoot me an offer and we can go from there.

Thanks.

VashEXE said:
Hmm that is a little lower than what I was thinking. Would you be willing to do:
My:
Regigigas EX Full Art

For:
2x Max Potion
1x Reshiram EX
2x Emboar(Ability)

Even according to Troll and Toad prices you'll still be about $2 ahead of me as far as their sales prices go.

I think I'm down to one emboar.. it's RH btw.. Something small I can add?

Sorry I actually just struck a deal with someone for all of what I was asking for from you. Sorry about that :/

I am not seeing too much else in your list that I would really be interested in for this unfortunately, unless you have a Raikou EX that you haven't listed yet or something haha.

Idk if you have the regi fa but imma have to pass on it.

Yeah I still have 2 left, but alright just let me know if you need it later.

Back