• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Vash's Trade Thread - H. Lots of Pokemon Catchers!

RE: Vash's Trade Thread - H. Regigigas EX FA, Tornadus EX FA, and More! W: Catchers!

Well I could start the offer at what I was offering to Snorlax. I could do:

My:
Tornadus EX FA
Regigigas EX FA
Garbador RH
Tool Scrapper
Giant Cape
Rescue Scarf UH and RH
Gothitelle

Your:
Catcher x3
Empoleon RH
Terrakion FA

Let me know what you think!

RE: Vash's Trade Thread - H. Regigigas EX FA, Tornadus EX FA, and More! W: Catchers!

VashEXE said:
Well I could start the offer at what I was offering to Snorlax. I could do:

My:
Tornadus EX FA
Regigigas EX FA
Garbador RH
Tool Scrapper
Giant Cape
Rescue Scarf UH and RH
Gothitelle

Your:
Catcher x3
Empoleon RH
Terrakion FA

I only need the Gigas, garbrador, giant cape, and tool scrapper, everything else was just a pick up. What would you take fot those?

I really need the 3 catchers to finish my deck. I could do:

My:
Regigigas EX FA
Garbador RH
And whatever other Dragons Exalted stuff you need

Your:
Catcher x3

What all dragon exalted stuff fo u have? Or is everything listed?

I also have Sigilyph holo, Aagron Holo, Garchomp(bad one), and hydreigon(bad one). I have some more stuff, but I would have to list it for you in about an hour when I get home.

Ok. Ill be waiting lol.

The other stuff I have from Dragons Exalted is:
Sigilyph Holo
Garchomp 91/124
Shedinja
Braviary
Aggron Holo
Probopass
Gothitelle x2
Hydreigon 98/124
Bouffalant x3
Claydol
Roserade (Le Parfum)
Yanmega
Alomomola
Devolution Spray
Palpitoad RH
Buizel RH
Vigoroth RH
Aipom RH
Bidoof RH
Stunky RH
Zweilous 96/124 RH
Houndoom RH
Sawk RH
Audino RH
Lairon RH

And lots of other commons and uncommons. Let me know what you want to do for those catchers because I really need them to finish my deck!

Did you get any golurks or golets? And out of that I'm interested in

Sigilyph Holo
Gothitelle x2
Bouffalant x3
Roserade (Le Parfum)
Regigigas EX Full Art
Garbador RH x1 (Garbotoxin)
Altaria H x2 (Pre Release Promo)
Tool Scrapper x1

I got 3 Golets. Well how about we make the trade a bit bigger then?

Your:
Catcher x3
Terrakion
Empoleon
Super Rod x4

My:
Regigigas EX FA
Garbador RH
Altaria H x2
Sigilyph Holo
Gothitelle x2
Tool Scrapper
Bouffalant x3
Roserade
Golet x3

lol. Thats alot of cards. tell me this, what do you want for these?

Garbador RH
Sigilyph Holo
Tool Scrapper
Bouffalant x3
Roserade

and we'll work from there. Thats really all I need. lol.

Well, like I said, I really need the scrappers so if anything I would like to work out a deal for the 3 of those atleast. Why don't you shoot me a counter offer on what you would want for the 3 Pokemon Catchers and I would be happy with that.

Thanks!

Checked values and your list again, I could do this.

Sigilyph Holo $4
Tool Scrapper $1.5
Bouffalant x3 $.50 Ea.
Tornadus Ex $24

$31.00

Pokemon Catcher 2x $14 Ea
Super Rod 4x $.50 Ea

$30.00

If needed I can add in a dollar card to balance it out. U'd just have to tell me what to find, nothing else on your wants are worth a buck, so is there anything unlisted that you need?

Are either of your Regigigas EX FA or Tornadus EX FA Gem Mint flawless condition?

I need both for my collection and I'm willing to make the trade very favorable to you. :)

@NumberOneWill
I would take a Professor Juniper or 2 if you had them, but if you don't have them don't worry about it. PM me and let's confirm this! I can ship tomorrow!

@ Soulwind
Both of my Regigigas EX FA are flawless. Pulled from a pack and immediately sleeved, but I think I am going to trade the Tornadus to NumberOneWill unfortunately. Let me know if you still want the Gigas though!

Bump 2!

Would you do:

My:
Regigigas EX FA (NM+/M; Almost flawless)
2x Blend Energy WFLM
1x Gothitelle (Magic Room)

Your:
Regigigas EX FA (Gem Mint; Flawless unplayed)

Not that that is a bad offer for me, but I'm really looking to get something else for it. Do you have a pokemon catcher for trade? I would really prefer something along the lines of that for the Gigas EX FA.

VashEXE said:
Not that that is a bad offer for me, but I'm really looking to get something else for it. Do you have a pokemon catcher for trade? I would really prefer something along the lines of that for the Gigas EX FA.

Unfortunately no Catchers at the moment. :(

Anything else I could add to make it more appealing? It's no problem if not. What I will probably end up doing is listing the Regigigas EX FA for sale and just buying a new one on eBay. XD

Sorry man there isn't really too much I see on your list. If you do come across one of my medium or high wants though I would be happy to work something out for you. Just let me know man!

RE: Vash's Trade Thread - H. Regigigas EX FA, Tornadus EX, and More! Old stuff too!

VashEXE said:
Unfortunately I think I just got the last ultraball that I need. The only thing that I'm really interested in on your list is the Keldeo EX, but I'm not even sure what that is valued at.

If you have any staple trainers or anything like that we might be able to work something out for some of those though.

Let me know!

Hi sorry im late, i would trade my
JPN Keldeo EX mint,
2x blend energy LW,
1x Tool Scrapper,
1x RH Cheren, 1x RH rare candy, 1x RH Ultra ball, 1x RH Prof. Oaks New Th.

for your Meowth GB promo, Meganium H 11 Neo G. & Fossil Muk H

lmk thanks

Back