Vikavolt from Stellar Miracle!

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Vikavolt and its evolution line have been revealed from Stellar Miracle! Stellar Miracle releases in Japan on July 19th. We expect the cards from Stellar Miracle to become part of the international set Stellar Crown, which releases on September 13th.
Grubbin – Grass – HP70
Basic Pokémon
[C][C] Ambush: 10+ damage. Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 30 more damage.
Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat: 2

Charjabug – Lightning – HP80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Grubbin
[L] Parallel Lineup: Search your deck for up to 3 Charjabug and put them onto your Bench. Then, shuffle your deck.
Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: None
Retreat: 2...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Charjabug is one of those mons that are kind of a struggle artwise.
Like voltorb, or metapod.
There is only so many things you can do with a very static or basic design.
On the other hand this usually causes artists to draw very nice backgrounds to fill the emptyness of the poses.
Same works here. Not anything groundbreaking, but pretty. Works.

On the other hand this usually causes artists to draw very nice backgrounds to fill the emptyness of the poses.
they should put it to use. like in its AR

So now that were in the Stellar miracle reveal cycle and Fridays always being bigger reveals I'm hoping we get to see Ceruledge ex this Friday. It'll probably end up being the Cinderace or Galvantula though even though those of us that have seen the leak have already seen them.

So now that were in the Stellar miracle reveal cycle and Fridays always being bigger reveals I'm hoping we get to see Ceruledge ex this Friday. It'll probably end up being the Cinderace or Galvantula though even though those of us that have seen the leak have already seen them.
Ceruledge ex is not in Stellar Miracle, it's from a deck that only releases August 30th, so we might not see it before Stellar Miracle releases.

It's still a part of the stellar miracle release cycle but ya you're probably right. Might be next month sometime before it's revealed. Just excited to see it I love Ceruledge and am really hoping it's a strong card so I can use it in a deck

Easy, you get Tomokazu Komiya to draw it and tell him to take some THC gummies before he gets started

Yeah I don't get it...I like this line, but I don't get why they keep reprinting the same Pokemon when some Pokemon haven't been seen in years.
That's the whole point? Imagine if you only had one print of a pokémon to use at a time. That makes deck building way more difficult. They keep printing the same pokémon so that you can mix and match, so you can use whatever print is better for that format or for what your deck needs.

Back