Wi-Fi Trades Vincent Trading: Battle Maison Items + Lot's of Shiny's + 5IV Turtwigs

RE: Vincent Trade Thread: Feebas and Starters. (Coming soon: Other Shiny`s)

Hmmm... I don't think I'm interested.
And here I am, breeding Totodiles.

Umm... Would you do a Turtwig? I'd want one of those.

RE: Vincent Trade Thread: Feebas, Starters, Shiny`s, Happy Hour Smeargle,Other Gen Legends. (Coming soon: Other Shiny`s)

Are you able to transfer over a Darmanitan with Zen Mode?
If so I have both Frillish ready for trade :)

RE: Vincent Trade Thread: Feebas, Starters, Shiny`s, Happy Hour Smeargle,Other Gen Legends. (Coming soon: Other Shiny`s)

im almost afraid to ask what you want for the arceus. :[ i dont have any pre gen games so i only have the pokemon obtainable in x and y. do you have kyurem and zekrom? also i have a virizion and am trying to trade it for one of the kami trios.

Lord Fletchling said:
Umm... Would you do a Turtwig? I'd want one of those.

Sure. I`ll breed him.

About Darmanitian..Idk. I only have a Level 100 to transfer. But yeah, if he is, then i can breed them.

For Arcues..I don`t know where to ask for, i like it. I need an amazing offer for it. If it`s only for your Dex-Entry? I`ll do a TradeBack for Darkraii or Latio/as

Tell me when you are ready!

Ready. I have an egg, i only need to hatch it.

Tell me when you're ready :)

For Darumaka i need PokeBank, but is Delayed and PostPoned..So..I need wait a whille

Are you able to trade now? I was out.

Yeah, sure. 4141-3033-1516

How many items is a shiny Politoed worth to you?

Thanks! Now to breed some more...

PokeChimpo said:

It is chain fishing right? I`ll give you 3x a Kiloude City items . Maybe 4.

ShinyVincent said:
PokeChimpo said:

I think you can only chain poliwhirl, then you have to item trade to get the Politoad, are they 48 BP items?

PokeChimpo said:
ShinyVincent said:

I think you can only chain poliwhirl, then you have to item trade to get the Politoad, are they 48 BP items?

I`ll give you 2x 48BP items and 1x a cheaper one. But, you need to wait till i transfer my old team.

Btw: Can breed Rattata`s and Koffings now.

RE: Vincent Trade Thread: Breeding: Feebas, Rattata, Koffing. Legends, Shiny`s. (Coming soon: Other Shiny`s and Legends) Current need: Shiny Trevenant

Cheaper as in 32 BP?

RE: Vincent Trade Thread: Breeding: Phione, Feebas, Rattata, Frillish, Bouffalant, Koffing. Legends, Shiny`s. (Coming soon: Other Shiny`s and Legends) Current need: Shiny Trevenant

I'll take assault vest, choice specs, White herb.

RE: Vincent Trade Thread: Breeding: Feebas, Rattata, Frillish, Bouffalant, Koffing, Porygon. Have: Legends, Shiny`s. (Coming soon: Other Shiny`s and Legends) Current need: Shiny Trevenant

Okay! I`ll you know when i have it! I start tommorow to get the max BP

Back