Votes: 22 81.5%
  • It was alright.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Not at all...

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vini's Player Thread - Movie 12 Arceus! - Read Post #1 for Info - Now with PBR!

The celebi is Gentle but the stats are good:
HP:229
Attack:156
Defense:137
Sp.Atk: 162
Sp. Def: 159
Speed: 165

And its Lv.70 and shiny

RE: Vini's Player Thread - Movie 12 Arceus! - Read Post #1 for Info - Now with PBR!

That's the very same Shiny Celebi I have. Thanks anyway.

Oh weird lol btw I found the gyarados you wanted still want it?

Moves, Nature, Level and EVs please.

Sure: Lv.49 Moves:Rain Dance, Hydro Pump, Hyper Beam, and Dragon Dance.
Stats:HP:162
attack:122
defense:90
sp.atk:72
sp.def:113
speed:83

Nature and evs also please.

Oh yeah srry Nature: Calm and what EVS?

bacon boy said:
Oh yeah srry Nature: Calm and what EVS?
EV's are Effor Values. Every time you gain exp from a Pokémon, you gain a number of EV's of a determined stat (the stat and the number of EV's depend on the Pokemon defeated). 4 EV's turn into 1 Stat point at level 100.

Also, Calm nature is terrible for Gyara. Thanks, but no.

Okk this is the best deal Ill make yet:Shiny Lucario Lv.100
Moves: Drain Punch, Flash Cannon, Psychic and Earthquake
Stats: HP:344
defense:239
sp.atk:329
sp.def: 239
speed:306

Attack and nature, please...

oh yeah whoops! attack:287
and nature:Timid

That Lucario is clearly hacked. It has 31 IV's and 252 EV's on EVERYTHING. That's impossible (you can only max 2 stats).

Dude I didnt hack it I got it GTS

I never said you hacked it. Im just saying it is hacked. It doesnt matter who did it - it doesnt change the fact that its not legit.

True but you never know so deal?

Obviously not. I do not accept hacked Pokémon. Sorry.

What is the nature of:
10th Aniv

Articuno
Zapdos
Suicune

WISHMKR Jirachi

:)

Cuno's Modest, Zappy's Naughty, Cune is Lax and Jirachi is Bold.

Hey Vini a Sceptile for that Surfing Pikachu.

bacon boy said:
Hey Vini a Sceptile for that Surfing Pikachu.
Bacon Boy, check my wants list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back