Votes: 22 81.5%
  • It was alright.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Not at all...

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vini's Player Thread - Movie 12 Arceus! - Read Post #1 for Info - Now with PBR!

Why?

Ýou want Foretress and Togekiss right?

Is Jirachi for my Foretress and Togekiss not good?

RE: Vini's Player Thread - Movie 12 Arceus! - Read Post #1 for Info - Now with PBR!

Either choose something else so we can trade all 4 of yours at once, or no deal.

Why should i choose another pokemon?
Yesterday we had a deal , Jirachi for Togekiss and Foretress.

Nah , oke .
No deal then.

Never a deal.

This isn't nice.

We had a deal, but you broke it.

O , what did i broke then?

It was this:
Jirachi for my Togekiss and Foretress.

And i was trading my Gyarados and Aero to you , so you can clone them and give them back.
So no clone for you , you only get Togekiss and Foretress as you said.

But i understand now , if i trade gyara and Aro to you then you was making a copie for yourself , because i can't check that.

You want Togekiss and Foretress , you get that.
I thought , he's nice , he want to clone aero and gyara to and give them back (the copie to) whitout holding a copie for himself.
But now i think , if we make another deal sometime , then i trade gyara and aero to you.

I didn't broke something , the only thing i broke was more work for you to clone.

But now you cancel the deal , so i think you only want to clone gyara and aero to because then you can make a clone for yourself whitout saying something to me.
Because i can't check it if you make a clone for yourself to.

Timo said:
O , what did I broke then?

It was this:
Jirachi for my Togekiss and Foretress.

And I was trading my Gyarados and Aero to you , so you can clone them and give them back.
So no clone for you , you only get Togekiss and Foretress as you said.

But I understand now , if I trade gyara and Aro to you then you was making a copie for yourself , because I can't check that.

You want Togekiss and Foretress , you get that.
I thought , he's nice , he want to clone aero and gyara to and give them back (the copie to) whitout holding a copie for himself.
But now I think , if we make another deal sometime , then I trade gyara and aero to you.

I didn't broke something , the only thing I broke was more work for you to clone.

But now you cancel the deal , so I think you only want to clone gyara and aero to because then you can make a clone for yourself whitout saying something to me.
Because I can't check it if you make a clone for yourself to.
I never said I would keep a clone of them. I was gonna clone them and send the copies back to you.

Yeah , but i say , you don't have to clone aero and gyara to.
Togekiss and Foretress is good and you keep the clone then and give 1 togekiss and 1 foretress back.
But now you cancel the trade because i don't want that you are gonna clone Aero and Gyara to.
Thats only more work for you .

But oke , i know enough.

I actually dont mind cloning Pokémon for people, especially in your case since I'd have to clone Togekiss and Forry anyway, and cloning 2 more Pokemon wouldnt take any longer. But whatever.

And because you dont have to clone 2 other pokemons , you are canceling the deal?

Bit strange?

Not at all; I'd much rather clone all 4 Pokemon at once than cloning only 2. This way, I save time, and time is a concern for me.

I wasn't even sure that i'll trade you the other 2 later.

But oke ,then i'm gonna look for another jirachi.

Lol! Do as you please.

I can give you a Legit Shiny Ev'd Gyrados for the movie arceus.Level 100.

Stats, EV spread and nature please.

Ev'd in attack and HP Adament nature and here are it's stats

Hp 350/atk 383/Def 194/Sp.atk 140/sp.def 236/spd 243.How the gyrados?and it's shiny.My pearl Fc is 0044-4515-0597.What one of yours should i use?

You mean, EV'ed in Speed and Attack?

Well i'm thought it was in hp because i got it from PMJfan001.At leat it hink it's ev'd in hp but not sure.But still has good speed and hp.

I ran some IV calculations and it appears to be perfect (31 ivs in every stat).
Now, a Pokemon with 31 ivs on everything, with the right nature, shiny too? Thats highly suspicious. Sounds hacked. I'll have to pass.

I'll ask Him if it's hacked.

Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back