Votes: 22 81.5%
  • It was alright.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Not at all...

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vini's Player Thread - Movie 12 Arceus! - Read Post #1 for Info - Now with PBR!

Is a serious or impish Dialga OK?

RE: Vini's Player Thread - Movie 12 Arceus! - Read Post #1 for Info - Now with PBR!

So do you want my offer?

Joeypals!! said:
Is a serious or impish Dialga OK?
Sorry, I told you the natures for Groudon when you asked for Dialga's. My bad.
Impish wont do; Im looking for a Quiet, Mild or Hasty Dialga with good IVs in HP, Attack and Satk.

I have all 7 Eevee evolutions. Would you like one?
Flareon: Timid
Vaporeon: Jolly
Jolteon: Relaxed
Umbreon: Gentle
Espeon: Quirky
Leafeon: Hardy
Glaceon: Docile

Joeypals!! said:
I have all 7 Eevee evolutions. Would you like one?
Flareon: Timid
Vaporeon: Jolly
Jolteon: Relaxed
Umbreon: Gentle
Espeon: Quirky
Leafeon: Hardy
Glaceon: Docile
Check Smogon, Serebii or Pokebeach's list of movesets to find the best natures for each Pokemon. Im only interested on those, nothing else.

What do you mean by that?

Check your PM.;)

So did you take my offer?

I'll have to refuse, PDClash. Sorry.

I've got the "Oaks" Letter Event Landmin....you still interested in it?

Thats fine CMT and see if theres anything you like.

Light Venusaur said:
I've got the "Oaks" Letter Event Landmin...you still interested in it?
Only if its Timid and has good IV's.

Thats fine CMT and see if theres anything you like.
Okay, I will.

^Sadly she isn't....she's Gentle.

I'll have to pass, then. Sorry LV.

^NP....maybe next time.

I could get you a jolly gyrados if you want.Also i just got a legit shiny rapidash.and infernape.

I'm interestd in the Suicune. I know I don't have anything you like, but would you like me to run a little errend for you for it?

You mean, the 10th Aniv one? If you help me again with a small trade-and-trade back thing, you can have it.

Sorry, but both you and Sakura are too late. dragonexpert beat you to it. Sorry!

Joeypals!! said:
Sorry, but both you and Sakura are too late. dragonexpert beat you to it. Sorry!
Okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back