Votes: 22 81.5%
  • It was alright.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Not at all...

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vini's Player Thread - Movie 12 Arceus! - Read Post #1 for Info - Now with PBR!

Sure thing! =)

RE: Vini's Player Thread - Movie 12 Arceus! - Read Post #1 for Info - Now with PBR!

Light Venusaur said:
My: JBHIFI (Yes, it's Timid)~Lv.100
Your: Saikyou Electivre (buzz's evo)

ShineVini said:
Sorry, LV, but whats a JBHIFI? o_o

It's the Australian version of a TRU Manaphy only the OT is: JBHF
I got the event myself...I went to Chatswood, NSW, Australia....to pick it up with my Dad....as I can't drive.

Ah, thats awesome! Deal!! I can trade today, a bit later. I'll go take a shower and will PM both you and Mugen by then. ^^

ShineVini said:
Ah, thats awesome! Deal!! I can trade today, a bit later. I'll go take a shower and will PM both you and Mugen by then. ^^
I'm going to be in bed in 45 mins (12 midnight here in Sydney)...
I'll need the Manaphy cloned 1st then handed back (as it was my 1st event I ever did).

Light Venusaur said:
I'm going to be in bed in 45 mins (12 midnight here in Sydney)...
I'll need the Manaphy cloned 1st then handed back (as it was my 1st event I ever did).
Sure, I can clone it and trade back. I'll be really quick. Brb!

Great trade, thanks a bunch :3

Thank you as well ^^

CMT for TRU Dragonite.

Oh, Vini could you clone for me? If you'd clone 2 for me, you can keep a copy yourself. I need PCP cloned about 3x.

Could you do that for me?

palkia dialga clash said:
CMT for TRU Dragonite.
Saw nothing, sorry.

Mugen Alpha said:
Oh, Vini could you clone for me? If you'd clone 2 for me, you can keep a copy yourself. I need PCP cloned about 3x.

Could you do that for me?
What do you want to be cloned?

Pikachu colored Pichu

Okay, I can do that later. Just tell me how many clones you want.

3 Clones for myself, plus the original. You can keep one not included on the 3 clones.

Thanks a bunch.

I can offer a UT timid darkrai for your 10th ANIV Alakazam.

I can offer you :
EVD in speed and attack jolly azelf
iv: hp :1 atk : 27 def:17 sp atk: 20 sp def: 10 spd : 31
ev: speed : 252 attack :252 hp:6
moves : U turn , explosion , fire punch , zen headbutt
for : NZ jirachi or 10 anniv typlohsion if you don't want the azelf, you're more than welcome to check my thread :p

Sakura5881 said:
I can offer a UT timid darkrai for your 10th ANIV Alakazam.
Can I have its stats and level so I can calculate its IV's please?

pokefreak in qatar said:
I can offer you :
EVD in speed and attack jolly azelf
iv: hp :1 atk : 27 def:17 sp atk: 20 sp def: 10 spd : 31
ev: speed : 252 attack :252 hp:6
moves : U turn , explosion , fire punch , zen headbutt
for : NZ jirachi or 10 anniv typlohsion if you don't want the azelf, you're more than welcome to check my thread :p
Code:
evd max speed (flotzel,areodactul,azelf)
What's Aerodactyl's EV's, IV's and nature? If it's good, we could make this deal:
My: NZ Jirachi and 10th Aniv Typlhosion
Yours: Aero and Azelf

Let me know when I can get tradeing with ya.

I can trade now. ^^ Cya at wifi. (Pearl FC once again)

Mugen, could you give me a positive ref on my reputation thread after the trade is completed? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back