Votes: 22 81.5%
  • It was alright.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Not at all...

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Vini's Player Thread - Movie 12 Arceus! - Read Post #1 for Info - Now with PBR!

I have a shiny lucario too if you want it.and shiny legit rapidash.

RE: Vini's Player Thread - Movie 12 Arceus! - Read Post #1 for Info - Now with PBR!

No, thanks, dont need those.

In a previous pm He said it has perfect ivs and its 100% legit.

Heh. I'll have to pass still. Thanks anyway.

Ok i'll ask him tommrow to make sure it's not hacked.

I also have a Lonely, shiny Lugia and a Jolly Rayquaza.

Joeypals!! said:
I also have a Lonely, shiny Lugia and a Jolly Rayquaza.
No, thanks, dont need those.

Do you need any starters? I can get all of them except for Chikorita, Cyndiquil, and Charmander.

Nope, I have all of those too.

I have a lot of your wants list pokemon, but they're not the right nature. For example, I have a Lonely Gyarados and a rash Jirachi.

Is the OSAKA meowth the Petal Dancing one?

Joeypals!! said:
I have a lot of your wants list pokemon, but they're not the right nature. For example, I have a Lonely Gyarados and a rash Jirachi.
I need them with the right natures, sorry.

Is the OSAKA meowth the Petal Dancing one?
No.

Is there any Pokemon not on your list that you want? I do have two Spiritomb...

Your 10 th aniv Suicune and Entei my Shiny legit ev'd weavile and shiny legit ev'd infernape.

Joeypals!! said:
Is there any Pokemon not on your list that you want? I do have two Spiritomb...
Only EV'ed Pokemon I dont have.

Your 10 th aniv Suicune and Entei my Shiny legit ev'd weavile and shiny legit ev'd infernape.
Ill think about it.

Ok take your time on it.

Would you accept a hatched Spiritomb? How about either a Relaxed or Calm Groundon?

Joeypals!! said:
Would you accept a hatched Spiritomb? How about either a Relaxed or Calm Groundon?
Dont need those either. I only want Pokemon with their right natures.

What would be the right nature for a Dialga or a Giratina?

Joeypals!! said:
What would be the right nature for a Dialga or a Giratina?
Bold/Impish for Giratina, Adamant for Groudon. Of course, I'd like to check their IV's before trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back