Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

Squinish said:
Heads up to Vivi collectors. I will be evolving all my current Vivi from other Regions to see what I have available for trades.

I have:
Jungle
Sandstorm
Achepilago
1- Sun

Will be going to get Ocean soon.

First dibs goes to anyone who can provide me the following Vivi as specified.

Meadow - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest nature. Name her Fluttershy.
Tundra - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest Nature. Named her Frega.
Polar - Female with Compound Eye and Modest Nature. Name her Snowdrop.
Monsoon - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest Nature. Name her Tear Song. (Willing to trade 3 Viv of your choice, Torchic(mega), Squirtle(Mega) or Bulbasour(Mega) to anyone that can meet my request for Monsoon.

After that have to think about any specific pokemon I need.

I have Garden and I'd like a Achepeligo/Sandstorm/Jungle/Sun Viv.

Blob55 said:
Squinish said:
Heads up to Vivi collectors. I will be evolving all my current Vivi from other Regions to see what I have available for trades.

I have:
Jungle
Sandstorm
Achepilago
1- Sun

Will be going to get Ocean soon.

First dibs goes to anyone who can provide me the following Vivi as specified.

Meadow - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest nature. Name her Fluttershy.
Tundra - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest Nature. Named her Frega.
Polar - Female with Compound Eye and Modest Nature. Name her Snowdrop.
Monsoon - Female with Compound Eyes and Modest Nature. Name her Tear Song. (Willing to trade 3 Viv of your choice, Torchic(mega), Squirtle(Mega) or Bulbasour(Mega) to anyone that can meet my request for Monsoon.

After that have to think about any specific pokemon I need.

I have Garden and I'd like a Achepeligo/Sandstorm/Jungle/Sun Viv.

So your Vivi region is garden. If so I will let you pick Achepeligo, Sandstorm or Jungle.

Damn, I'm late in the trade thread xD

I have Marine, and I'm looking for all patterns. My friend code is 2981-6658-2935, if you add me let me know ;)

MissMoon said:
Damn, I'm late in the trade thread xD

I have Marine, and I'm looking for all patterns. My friend code is 2981-6658-2935, if you add me let me know ;)

Your not late. I take it your region is Marine? If so I can do a trade with you for Ocean if you get me something a little specific.

Marine - Female with Compound Eyes (prefer Modest Nature) - Name her Sea Dream - Interested?

Squinish said:
Your not late. I take it your region is Marine? If so I can do a trade with you for Ocean if you get me something a little specific.

Marine - Female with Compound Eyes (prefer Modest Nature) - Name her Sea Dream - Interested?

I have one with Jolly, Adamant, Hardy, and Impish nature. Just tell me the one you want :)

I just want one female, if you can name it as Ocean (the name of its pattern) the better, but I'm not picky about it.

MissMoon said:
Squinish said:

I have one with Jolly, Adamant, Hardy, and Impish nature. Just tell me the one you want :)

I will take the Adamant one. Can you name it?

Squinish said:
MissMoon said:

Sure, no problem. I was just waiting for you to choose.
As for me I just want one female, if you can name it as Ocean (the name of its pattern) the better, but I'm not picky about it.

MissMoon said:
Squinish said:

Sure, no problem. I was just waiting for you to choose.
As for me I just want one female, if you can name it as Ocean (the name of its pattern) the better, but I'm not picky about it.

There you go. Please verify it is and Ocean. I have never had a problem before, but when I trade I want to make sure all is well. :D

RE: Vivillon Trade Emporium

Squinish said:
PlatinaKoki said:
Turning on connection now.

Give me about 15 minutes to transfer them over to my main game. I will send trade request to Jason. :D

dugtriotriotrio said:
I have Meadow, Elegant, Tundra, and High Plains. looking for Arch, Monsoon, Sandstorm, Ocean, Jungle, Sun!

2208 5766 9331

Are you Meadow or Tundra Region?

neither :/

Squinish said:
There you go. Please verify it is and Ocean. I have never had a problem before, but when I trade I want to make sure all is well. :D

That's why I grow them to Vivillon before trading :p But yes, it was Ocean :)
Thank you very much ^_^

RE: Vivillon Trade Emporium

dugtriotriotrio said:
Squinish said:
Give me about 15 minutes to transfer them over to my main game. I will send trade request to Jason. :D

Are you Meadow or Tundra Region?

neither :/

Ok so what Region are you?

MissMoon said:
Squinish said:

That's why I grow them to Vivillon before trading :p But yes, it was Ocean :)
Thank you very much ^_^

Cool. I do that when I get them transferred to my main game. Takes longer when your starting a new game. :D So I just grab a bunch then bam... over to were I can lv them in 2 to 3 fights :D

Though for the early trades. I just like to make sure at least one is the Region. :D

Last call for Oceans everyone. If you miss me then I may have a few later. Just leave a PM.

dugtriotriotrio said:
high plains

Do you need Ocean? Can you get me a High Plains Female with Segmented Eyes (Modest or Adimant) named her Dust Breeze? If so then we can do a trade for an ocean. You don't have to lv it. Scatterbug will be ok.

Any specifics on yours?

2895-6915-0784 - Coco is my Toon

Squinish said:
dugtriotriotrio said:
high plains

Do you need Ocean? Can you get me a High Plains Female with Segmented Eyes (Modest or Adimant) named her Dust Breeze? If so then we can do a trade for an ocean. You don't have to lv it. Scatterbug will be ok.

Any specifics on yours?

I'll try. and no I'm not specific

Cool. Like said does scatterbug will be cool. :D Post me your FC :D

dugtriotriotrio said:
Squinish said:

Any specifics on yours?

I'll try. and no I'm not specific

I need to log off. Its really late. Hit me up tomorrow. That should give you time to find a Scatterbug.

Ok, ready to trade away 4 river vivillons to anyone who is willing to offer anything except modern and elegant and river, Throw me an Offer!!1

Spartansn1p3r said:
Ok, ready to trade away 4 river vivillons to anyone who is willing to offer anything except modern and elegant and river, Throw me an Offer!!1
I can give you a high plains?

Back