Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

i got extra tundra/meadow/marine/monsoon/continental.. looking for icy snow/ocean/sandstorm.. 3 more to go.. pm me if you got those 3..

Who wanted Garden Vivillon again? I still need these common/uncommon ones:
Elegant
High Plains
Icy Snow
Meadow
Polar

Blob55 said:
Elegant
High Plains
Icy Snow
Meadow
Polar

i can give high plains and meadow..

I get a new batch of Sandstorm variants every night after capturing and evolving them - should have another 4-8 tonight when I get home - I have 2 Scatterbugs captured and ready to evolve into Sandstorms

PM me if anyone is interested in one

My FC is - 4914-3395-9436

I can't trade til tomorrow or later today, because my wireless internet is being dumb.

Jimmy said:
i got extra tundra/meadow/marine/monsoon/continental.. looking for icy snow/ocean/sandstorm.. 3 more to go.. pm me if you got those 3..

I have one spare ocean! I'd like monsoon, please!
FC 5241-1910-6818

I'm also interested in tundra, meadow, and marine. Is there anything else I could trade you for those?

Thanks!

I'm excited that this forum exists! The GTS is a pain to fight with and you can search for hours on wonder trades. I have unlimited access to Polars, several Elegants, a spare Continental. I am in the process of a Shiny hunt via the breeder so i am well stocked in Polars. I have some Vivillons with the Pokerus as well. Friend Code is 2595-0937-7066. If you need a Polar feel free to trade me any Vivillion but i would prefer to trade my none Elegant spares for missing variants.

My Have List:
Polar, Continental, Elegant, Modern, Marine, Garden, Medow, and High Plains.

My Need List:
Tundra, Icysnow, Archipelago, Sandstorm, River, Monsoon, Savanna, Sun, Ocean, Jungle

Thanks to: Stun for the Garden trade

I got a Modest Meadow Scatterbug off Wonder Trade... :p

As for my region, I have Polar Vivillon. And am most interested in the Jungle, Marine, Monsoon, Ocean, River, Modern, Sandstorm, and Tundra patterns. (The bold ones I want the most.)

Blob55 said:
Elegant
High Plains
Icy Snow
Meadow
Polar

I've got Elegant, High Plains, Polar, and River to trade now.

Hi there!

Still looking for some vivillons!

I've got: Garden, Elegant, High Plains, Modern and Unlimited Polar

Looking for:
Icy Snow
Marine
Monsoon
Ocean
River
Sandstorm
Savannah
Sun

Received:
Jungle - Thanks yawara!
Meadow - Thanks Jimmy!

Ack! Let me know in reply or pm if you can help out!

FC is 1547-5420-7651

Back