Wi-Fi Trades Vrapceboy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShadowLugia said:
I can give you a lv. 60 heatran with pokerus for that German Skarmory.

Instead of heatran I would like your EV trained scizor. Can you just tell me the EVs please :)?

Ok, can you breed me a Nidoran~female plz...she's going to onto Platnium...so pass me anything to get the Gizamimi & I'll pass you something from Platnium (unless you want a Japanese Pokémon).

vrapceboy said:
I don`t get it... You want female nidoran and you will give me then that event pichu :D?

Yep, but she (Nido female) is to go onto Platnium.
I can pass you a pre-cloned shiny for something (even if it's something holding a Rare Candy) onto Daimond & I'll trade you something from Platnium for the Nido female.

Light Venusaur said:
Yep, but she (Nido female) is to go onto Platnium.
I can pass you a pre-cloned shiny for something (even if it's something holding a Rare Candy) onto Daimond & I'll trade you something from Platnium for the Nido female.
Sry, I may be person but I don`t get it... You can give me some toher shiny for some other stuff? Sry I don`t get it, can you maybe explain it one more time, I will appreciate it ;)

From My Daimond: Shokotan's Pichu (Gizamimi) for something crap.
To my Platnium: Nidoran Female for something crap from me.

Light Venusaur said:
From My Daimond: Shokotan's Pichu (Gizamimi) for something crud.
To my Platnium: Nidoran Female for something crud from me.

That seems right. Pokemon99 please don`t come over in my trade ;)

And yeah, do you have 2 Ds so that we can be quicker? Cause I do (my bro`s) :p

^Yeah, if I used my other DS, one of my FC's will change & I like my FC's as they are.

'Scuse me, but I'd like to offer you a lv. 100 Shiny Ludicolo for your Shiny Riolu and/or a male Adamant Bagon.

Lets work out one trade cause I posted in your topic too....
So are you good with this offer:

My:
Adamant Bagon Male

Your:
Shiny Ludicolo

LMK

Oh wait, that's right, I'm trading you a Moltres in my thread for your female Bagon. How about Ludicolo for just your Shiny Riolu then?

ShadowLugia said:
Oh wait, that's right, I'm trading you a Moltres in my thread for your female Bagon. How about Ludicolo for just your Shiny Riolu then?

Not all that for shiny ludicolo...
Lets just do then instead:

My:
adamant bagon male

Your:
5 Power Items (I don`t need one for speed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back