• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Vulpix Yolk's Trade Thread. Looking for bulk Trainers.

RE: Vulpix Yolk's Trade Thread. Looking for Stormfront Prerelease sleeves.

cml for one bts non rh. thanks.

Could you please CML for your Yanmega and Scizor Primes? I traded my sealed SF sleeves, but they gave out a couple extra to everyone because some only had 59. If you want them just to have extra so the sleeves aren't worthless once one tears, I'd be happy to throw them into a trade. Or, you could PayPal me the cost of shipping or something and I'll send 'em.

@Zard1111: I am so low on BTS right now, and I didn't see anything I thought I needed, I'll contact you once I trade for more.
@Noobmuffin: I'm confused (like usual), are the sleeves sealed, are there 60 or 59? I am interested, elaborate, Scizor isn't worth the paper it is printed on to me.
@ LJ: I know you IRL and I'm seeing you Saturday, it would be easier to work this out then.

I don't have sealed SF sleeves anymore, I just have a few extras that would be really useful for you to have if you get a sealed pack. CML for the Scizor and Yanmega Prime, and I can throw in the extra sleeves. Otherwise, I'll "sell" them for very cheap.

I would have swore I deleted that Yanmega from my list, because I don't have it, I checked your list and looked at all those sleeves in the merchandise photo you have, are any of those stacks of sleeves full sets? Like the MT, DP, MD, GE, LA? Also interested in the RH Ambipom, and I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'm a little interested in the Drapion Lv.X, did you see anything else?

All but LA, (I think) DP, and GE are more than 60. I may want a Gengar Lv.X, Typhlosion Prime, holo energies, and CoL shinies, if you can throw together an offer. Also, the Drapion is in slightly played condition, FYI.

I'm interested in the MT sleeves, do you think they could pass deck checks? Still interested in the Drapion, I play the cards, not collect them. Make an offer.

Oh yeah, they'd pass.

My:
70 MT sleeves
2 SF sleeves
played Drapion Lv.X
RH Ambipom G

Your:
Scizor Prime
Gengar Lv.X

or something like that; LMK.

Alright sounds like a deal, PM me, I would like scans of the sleeves though, unless they are sealed.

Sorry it took me so long but I have:
I have 1 RH BTS and 1 Non BTS and 5 PONT, with 2 of them RH

Please CML for Fan Rotom and 1 HGSS Psychic energy

@ DTartagOne: We are kinda in a in between position, my Zapdos wouldn't be a good trade on your part and my Leafeon would be a good deal on my part. Interested in the RH BTS and the RH PONT's, also the regular BTS. See anything else? I'm also interested in your RH G-Dos SF, RH Luxray GL and RH Roserade GL. Make me an offer.
@ Darkvoid57: Sorry, didn't see much, do you have any non listed BTS or Pokemon Communication?

@ Everybody: My: Gengar Prime Your: Stormfront Prerelease Sleeves, I want these to be able to pass deckchecks at Nats though.

cml for
x1 Gengar prime
X2 Uxie (, 3 League)
x1 Spiritomb (League Promo)
X4 Gastly SF (1 Reverse, 4 Non Reverse)
X1 Unown Q (All Non Reverse)
X1 Pokemon Collector 4 Non Reverse)
X1 Palmer’s Contribution (, 2 Non Reverse)
X2 Looker’s Investigation (, 5 Non Reverse)

I posted here earlier and never responded, sorry about that. :/ My wants have changed a little though.
I'm highly interested in:
1x Uxie LA (RH)
2x Pokemon Collecter (RH)
2x Bebe's Search (RH) (Please let me know what set these are from, RR is preferred)
2x Judge (RH)
1x Broken Time-Space (RH)
1x Fire Energy RH CoL

Please check my list and let me know if you find anything you like. I will trade very well for that stuff.
I can replace your RH cards with normal ones if you need me to.

How is your deal going? I hope you get those sleeves before your nats >.<.

I'm still interested in that stuff I told you about earlier and I still have my SF PR Sleeves (SEALED and MINT) which can definitley pass nats. LMK if you change your mind :).

@ Azelf Master: Interested in your Seekers make me an offer.
@ Afro-G: Mildly interested in your Yanmega Primes and your RH Dex Handy.
@ SSBBDaisy: Oh, I was still interested, I thought that you maybe decided to hold on to them or something because I said to shoot me an offer, anyways I guess I will start, My: Suicune Star (Mint straight out of pack), and RH Gengar SF Your: SF PR Sleeves, if you don't like this make me an offer.

I guess my main wants are the Broken Time-Space (RH) and the Fire Energy RH CoL because I should be able to get the other cards from other people.
Do you think you could make me an offer for those two cards?

I traded away the Fire Energy, and I didn't see anything I would be willing to give up the BTS for sorry bro. In fact, I'm in a bad position with BTS I only have a playset, imma just remove them from my thread for now.

Would you trade the BTS (RH) if I were to include 2x BTS (Played) in our trade?

Back