• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Vulpix Yolk's Trade Thread. Looking for bulk Trainers.

RE: Vulpix Yolk's Trade Thread. Looking for Stormfront Prerelease sleeves.

I think I'm good, that BTS is one of my most valued possessions right now. Anyways I guess this is a bump (1) or something.

RE: Vulpix Yolk's Trade Thread. Looking for Stormfront Prerelease sleeves.

I have sealed Stormfront sleeves and will trade them for the Gengar Prime. PM to confirm

RE: Vulpix Yolk's Trade Thread.

Hey guys, it has been awhile, need to make some slight updates, thanks to Sergel for the Stormfront Sleeves. Bump #1.

Interested in your RH Pokemon Communication, RH Junk Arms and 4 Spirtomb, make me an offer, if you saw anything else besides the Donphans mention it, because I am not 100% eager to trade them.

@ .::n00bmuffin::.: Sorry didn't see much that I wanted to trade for the Steelixs.
@ tjtoot: Looking at the downgrade section of your thread, DCE, professor oaks visit, judge you have these Reverse correct? If so interested, how many of each do you have? Make me an offer, did you see anything else that you were interested in?

Yeh I'll definitely do that, PM me, maybe we could make the trade a little large if you saw anything else.

Would you do something like this.
My: x1 Collector x1 DCE x2 PONT x1 HGSS Fire. Your: RH PONT, RH DCE?

i no longer have a rh pont. i have a rh rare candy?
can we do
1 collector, 1 dce, 1 rare candy, 2 lightniing hgss energy, 1 hgss fire energy
for my rh dce, and rh rare candy?

HI! I need the following:

x2 RH Pokemon Collector
x1 RH Uxie LA
x1 RH Azelf
x1 RH Luxury Ball
x2 RH Expert Belt

Can you Check my list?

@ tjtoot: Meh I already have 5 RH Candy, just PM me for the Collector and DCE for RH DCE trade.
@ Techdeck101: Didn't see much, eager to trade all of that except the Collectors though, do you have any Solrock TM?

I got the booster box from that group, so yes. If the deal's right, I have a little bit used Uxie X (I don't know if you would need that though)

Hello it's me again lol. I hate to have to come back to you, but I'm still very interested in your stuff.

Please check my list for:
1x Uxie LA (RH) (Big Want!)
1x Pokemon Collector (RH) (Big Want!)
2x Judge (RH) (Big Want!)
2x Bebe's Search (RH) (Big Want!)

I would list more stuff, but that's really my priority right now.
I also need to know what set the Bebe's Search are from.
Let me know if you find anything, thank you.

@ Techdeck101: How many Solrock do you have? Any RH? Also interested in your RH Junk Arm, make me an offer.
@ Afro-G: How about something like this, My: x2 RH Bebe's Search (RR), x1 RH Uxie, x1 Professor Juniper Your: x3 Seeker and RH Pokeball (what set?).

Edit: My List needs to be updated, will start now.

I just PMed you. You don't have to look at it. It says that I need x2 RH Pokemon Collector.

Wow that's a pretty sweet deal, but tbh, I already confirmed a trade for the Uxie and Bebe's. It makes me kind of sad too because the Bebe's were from SW and I bet the cards you're offering are in better condtion. >:/ Well whatever, stuff like that happens, but how about I take a look at your list when you're done updating and maybe we can work something out then. =)

Back