• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Bulk H: Booster Boxes, Mewtwo EX, Shaymin EX, Celebi, RH + Player Reward Collector

RE: H: Booster Boxes, Catcher, Everything! W: Bulk

Techdeck101 said:
Don't have codes srry
Oh, you should take out the mention of them in your trade thread then :p

So yeah your Kingdras at 150 each is what I want, and you can of course add any other bulk you may have. Please lmk what you want to do.

Tyraniking said:
So then we can do...

MY:

x1 Thundurus FA
x1 Machamp Prime
x160 random Commons/Uncommons, all out of format

YOUR:

x4 Tornadus EP non FA
x1 RH Zekrom BW
I'm sorry, I thought you meant how many points was it for my machamp prime. I can only offer you 90 points for yours. Other than that it is all good.

Have Alakazam and several CoL energy cards. Also have unopened Team Rocket packs (1st edition and unlimited). Interested in two of your catchers and possibly a HGSS booster box.

I replied to your pm. I definitely can trade you the catchers. I am mildy interested in the booster packs, I'll have to get back to you with how many points I can offer.

I'm interested in magnezone prime, yanmega prime, donphan prime, and pokemon catcher. I'd be more interested if you payed for some/all of the shipping thx and lmk

We can talk about me maybe paying some of the shipping, pm me to lmk what all you want to trade for and in what variety of bulk and I'll let you know on the shipping.

Alakapimp said:
We can talk about me maybe paying some of the shipping, pm me to lmk what all you want to trade for and in what variety of bulk and I'll let you know on the shipping.
Alright, I'll make a list

Alakapimp said:

That's a bit low for the Thundurus FA. I have a lot of other deals going on, so I'll let you know what I'll do for your stuff after I get some other trades completed and make up my mind on how I want to handle this trade.

My 400 Commons/Uncommons for your Donphan Prime. LMK.

Actual base set or base set two or legendary collection? Shadowless or not? First ed or not? What kind of condition?

How much bulk for 2 gengar prime, 2 reuniclus and 2 vileplume?

CML For the following please.

Mew Prime - Triumphant - Prime/Full Art - 3 - 400
Yanmega Prime - Triumphant - Prime/Full Art - 2 - 80

Thanks

alexmf2 said:
How much bulk for 2 gengar prime, 2 reuniclus and 2 vileplume?
The points are listed with each card, 1 c/uc is 1 point. There is a guide to how many points other things are worth at the top of the thread

numberonewill said:
CML For the following please.

Mew Prime - Triumphant - Prime/Full Art - 3 - 400
Yanmega Prime - Triumphant - Prime/Full Art - 2 - 80

Thanks

I can do 40 codes for Mew or 30 codes for Yanmega. I can also trade for bulk.

Back