• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Catcher, Bianca, Max Potion, Raikou EX; H: Shiny Gardevior, Kyogre EX FA

RE: The_Joker's Haves & Wants

Yeah, Sure. I know that I dont have a lot for a LV.X T.T

Then Plz CML for el milotic SV

Alex13 said:
Yeah, Sure. I know that I don't have a lot for a LV.X T.T

Then please CML for el milotic SV

Sorry, still nothing. I will be sure to contact you if I find sth useful in the future.

Hey, I cant seem to reply to PM's atm...but If you PM me your addy please. :)

1Pokemon_Master said:
man, you're in croatia?? if so, I don't think I can trade. sorry...

Ok then. No problem, I understand your priorities. Hope you'll be willing to trade one day. In the meantime, have a nice day!!!

RE: NEED TRAINERS & SOME OTHER STUFF RIGHT AWAY!

Hey, sorry I didn't notice you had posted in my thread, so I'm responding to your post here.

Hello. I Have 1x Togekiss, 1x Togekiss (JPN), 1x Staraptor (Stormfront), 1x Lanturn (Hidden Legends), 1x Felicity's Drawing (JPN), 2x Marley's Request. Check my list if you find anything more.

So far I need 1x Professor Rowan, 1x Volkner's Philosophy, 1x Pachirisu (GE) and the TIn Promo Giratina LV.X
I'm interested in the Togekiss (JPN), the HL Lanturn, and the Mesprit LA.

I'll offer at first the Giratina Lv. X promo and one other T/S/S, or Pachirisu and 3-4 other T/S/S for the aforementioned cards. Off your wants, I've got 1x Professor Rowan, 1x Cynthia's Feelings, and 1x Volkner's Philosophy, as well as an unlisted Luxury Ball. LMK or counter.

RE: NEED TRAINERS & SOME OTHER STUFF RIGHT AWAY!

Dichromate said:
Hey, sorry I didn't notice you had posted in my thread, so I'm responding to your post here.

I'm interested in the Togekiss (JPN), the HL Lanturn, and the Mesprit LA.

I'll offer at first the Giratina Lv. X promo and one other T/S/S, or Pachirisu and 3-4 other T/S/S for the aforementioned cards. Off your wants, I've got 1x Professor Rowan, 1x Cynthia's Feelings, and 1x Volkner's Philosophy, as well as an unlisted Luxury Ball. LMK or counter.
Response?

RE: The_Joker's Haves/Wants (H: Staraptor FB LV.X, Rayquaza C LV.X, Floatzel GL LV.X)

Dichromate said:
Response?

Sorry. I remembwwe replying you. Guess it didn't post itself. I asked if the deal could be my Togekiss (JPN), Lanturn & Mesprit + if you find sth more for Giratina LV.X & Pachirisu, ok?

RE: The_Joker's Haves/Wants (H: Staraptor FB LV.X, Rayquaza C LV.X, Floatzel GL LV.X)

The_Joker said:
Sorry. I remembwwe replying you. Guess it didn't post itself. I asked if the deal could be my Togekiss (JPN), Lanturn & Mesprit + if you find sth more for Giratina LV.X & Pachirisu, ok?
Hm, then how about: Togekiss JPN, Lanturn, Mesprit, and Cyrus's Conspiracy for Giratina LV X, Pachirisu, and one of my trainers? That'd be good. LMK or counter.

Ok, so can this work out...

My:
1x Togekiss (JPN) DP4
1x Lanturn HL
1x Mesprit LA
1x Cyrus's Conspiracy

Your:
1x Giratina LV.X (TIN PROMO)
1x Pachirisu GE
1x Professor Rowan

Is that ok?

The_Joker said:
Ok, so can this work out...

My:
1x Togekiss (JPN) DP4
1x Lanturn HL
1x Mesprit LA
1x Cyrus's Conspiracy

Your:
1x Giratina LV.X (TIN PROMO)
1x Pachirisu GE
1x Professor Rowan

Is that ok?
That'd be good. I'll PM you to finalize.

my
moltres reprint
or
regigigas lv.x
or
gliscor lv.x

for your

rayquaza c lv.x

1Pokemon_Master said:
man, you're in croatia?? if so, I don't think I can trade. sorry...

im in the united states

RE: The_Joker's Haves/Wants (H: Staraptor FB LV.X, Garchomp C LV.X, Floatzel GL LV.X)

My list has been refreshed. Check it out and make an offer if you find sth you like.

RE: The_Joker's Haves/Wants (H: Staraptor FB LV.X, Garchomp C LV.X, Floatzel GL LV.X)

CML for your Floatzel GL Lv.X

Jackolas said:
CML for your Floatzel GL Lv.X

Well, I would only need Leafeon LV.X form you.

The_Joker said:
Well, I would only need Leafeon LV.X form you.

No thanks. Leafeon is worth far more

Pokeplayer44 said:
I have 1 Unown G, 2 Night Maintenance, and a Call Energy. PM me or check my (short and non-specific) list. Let me know what you will trade for them. Will trade all for some rares. Please make an offer!:p

HI there. I need all the cards you listed. And which rares do you need. I would give a Holo/Reverse Holo or 2x Rares for these (probably). But I'm interested in your other cards so please add a link to your thread.

Back