• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Catcher, Bianca, Max Potion, Raikou EX; H: Shiny Gardevior, Kyogre EX FA

RE: W: xx POP8, 4xRoseanne, 4xNight Maintenance; H: Staraptor FB LV.X, 2x Garchomp C LV.X

Cml for spinda sv rh

RE: W: xx POP8, 4xRoseanne, 4xNight Maintenance; H: Staraptor FB LV.X, 2x Garchomp C LV.X

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I'm sorta interested in
1 Pachirisu.
So please CML for it.

The only thing I saw on your list are Luxray GL LV:X and Flygon LV.X (both JPN) but I know Pachi is not enough. But I've noticed you also need Garchomp C LV.X and ROTOM sleeves, which I have. Let me know sth to maybe work out.

Islam soliman said:
english

rosanse for sleeves

You still did not tell me how much of each do you have. Need Candies, Maintenances and Rosies.

You skipped me

icman92 said:
You skipped me

Did not see anything from your list I would need at the moment. Sorry.

Islam soliman said:
why you skiip me

1 off each

So I need your:
1x Roseanne's Research
1x Night Maintenance
1x Rare Candy

First of all, I'm not willing to give my sleeves or a lv.x for any of these or all of the above cards.

I'm willing to trade my Luxray for 2 Cards from the list above and if you find something else to add up, then all cards.

i will trade you dialga x tin for the sleeves

No, since I have an unlisted Dialga LV.X Promo. Please be reasonable with your offers. I only need the thee cards above and they're not worth enough for the sleeves.

what lv x do you want for the sleeves or all of those for the sleeves which one you could pick

I would want Arceus LV.X (PROMO) and Arceus LV.X (Any of the other two). Or I would want a lot of Arceuses. The third option is a couple of arceuses and the 3 trainers from above.

i will give u one arciuse and rare candy and a bebes search

so the deal would be

my
rare candy
bebes reasearch
and arcuise fire

for your
sleeves
still your getting more but ok

sorry, still not that interested in the offer. Thanks anyway.

how about 2 arciuse (fire and phyckick) and rare candy

you will have to add like a good trainer

Again no. Have better offers for the pack. Sorry again.

arciuse lv x but you will have to add a tin

Bumping my trade list. Have new haves and new wants!

I have:
x1 Fire arceus
x1 Arceus Lvl. X (promo) It is the multitype and omniscient one.

I want:
x1 azelf LA
x2 Bucks Training.

Which Arceus LV.X (Promo) is it?

I don't know for now. 3 LV.X are incoming and 3 Fire also, but I'll let you know tomorrow, ok?

I have a water arceus but its sorta scratched up because I didn't have sleeves at the prerelease.

Back