• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[W] Catcher, Collector, [H] Zekrom FA, Tornadus, Vanilluxe!

RE: [W] Cleffa HGSS [H] Zone Prime, Ttar Prime, Legend Halves and other many Primes

konter_j8902 said:
Have
RH Tyrogue
RDL top half (high/mid want)
RDL bottom half
Pokemon Collector x3
Pokemon Communication x6
Junk Arm x8
Professor Oak's New Theory Professor Stamped x13
Judge Professor Stamped x9
Ability Serperior x3
FA Reshiram x5

I Want
2x Magnezone Prime
4x Tyranitar Prime
3x Pachirisu CoL (RH)

LMK what you want most and I will offer

skipped?

RE: [W] Cleffa HGSS [H] Zone Prime, Ttar Prime, Legend Halves and other many Primes

My apologies. I didn't mean to skip anyone, but I didn't want to start multiple trades at once with the same card either. I wasn't sure which was in poorer taste. >_>

Mudkip said:
Yup. That looks right. PM me for details if you want to confirm. And the Tyrogue is CoL too (reprint).

Long as it does the same thing I don't care.

so does that mean your not interested in our trade?

Hey, CML for:
3 Pachirusu (Very High)
2 Magnezone (Very low, just wanted for Trade Bait honestly)

hey there. i'm interested in:

2x Magnezone Prime
Tyranitar Prime

so if you can check mylist for any of the above that woud be great. I do have Junk Arms (not listed) and tyroges. Are CoL Cleffa's okay? they are the same one, just different art

mewyoshi said:
so does that mean your not interested in our trade?

I'm definitely interested, don't worry. I'm just very new to this so I'm trying to wheel and deal one or two at a time so I don't get mixed up. Apologies. I actually thought of a trade and I'll edit it in momentarily. The same for everyone else too.

Anyway, update. The Zone Primes and one TTar Prime have been traded away. Everything else is still up. Original post updated.

Edit:

@ Mewyoshi

I'm definitely interested in Cleffa, and I checked out your list and there are definitely a couple other things I saw that I like. How is this:

My-

SR Pikachu

vs Your-

2x Retrieval
Cleffa
Junk Arm
Rare Candy

@LegosLock

I just traded the Zones, but I have the CoL Pachirisu's still. I've seen CML pop up a lot, can you tell me what that's short for?

@Azurial

Zones are gone, but I have Tyranitars still. I'll take a look around.

@Konter

I just traded the Zones, Sorry. The Pachirisus are still up though. Whoever has stuff I need more will probably get them.

@Afro-G

I'll check it out now.

Whew! I think that's everyone. If I missed someone, please tell me.

I still want the tyranitars and pachis, but they are much smaller wants

Of course, that's understandable. I'll check your list and we'll work out something from there.

Edit: o_O says you're closed. LMK whatcha got, okay?

Edit 2: @ DarkPkmnTrainer

Same story about Zone. Pachy's are still open for now.

@Kepperson

Zones are gone. Is there anything else that catches your fancy?

KEpperson said:
My:
Cleffa
2 Donphan Prime
2 Junk Arm
Emboar

Your:
2 Magnezone Prime

I got skipped. lol. And now someone else has them. Oh well.

KEpperson said:
KEpperson said:
My:
Cleffa
2 Donphan Prime
2 Junk Arm
Emboar

Your:
2 Magnezone Prime

I got skipped. lol. And now someone else has them. Oh well.

same here...

I know

RH Tyrogue
RDL top half (high/mid want)
RDL bottom half
Pokemon Collector x3
Pokemon Communication x6
Junk Arm x8
Professor Oak's New Theory Professor Stamped x13
Judge Professor Stamped x9
Ability Serperior x3
FA Reshiram x5

That is what I have off of your wants

That's fine, i need those more. ;P
CML = Check My List.
It's in my siggy. vvvvv somewhere down there. ;3

I have multiple:
Junk Arm
Energy Retrieval
Seeker
Judge
Interviewer's
Communications

Interested in:
Tyranitar Prime
Scizor Prime
Pachi
All Double Colorless (please tell me if they're worn)

LMK what you're interested in.

the rare candy is gone. Is there anything else I could sub in for it? Other than that it sounds fine to me.

@ Mewyoshi

How about:

My-

SR Pikachu

vs Your-

2x Retrieval
Cleffa
Junk Arm
Reuniclus
And as stupid as this probably sounds, do you have 2 fire energy? I don't care what set as long as it's at least NM

@SMP

I can definitely let go of Scizor. I saw you had a buy thread in your sig, do you have a trade thread or does the buy thread double up as inventory?

@Konter and Legos

Alright we can definitely talk something, let me think on it and put up a reasonable offer for both sides.

What would you trade your Pachis for? I have these:

Cleffa
Pokemon Collector
Pokemon Communication
Junk Arm
Energy Retrieval
Seeker
Professor Oak's New Theory

I could do that pm me to confirm. Also, are you just talking about any plain old fire energy? If you don't need the fancy ones then i can throw a couple in sure.

mewyoshi said:
I could do that pm me to confirm. Also, are you just talking about any plain old fire energy? If you don't need the fancy ones then i can throw a couple in sure.

Yeah any fire energy will do as long as the condition is good. I don't care about the fancy stuff at all.

@DPTrainer

Checking the list now.

I'm going to try and have potential offers up by tonight.

yep i've got a bunch just pm me the details to confirm

Alright I'll do that very shortly.

Back