• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Computer Search, Skyla FA / H: Tropical Beach, Shiny Rayquaza, EXs

RE: J A C K / B A U E R presents: the T R A D E P O R T A L - UPDATE - H: PULSE LV. X!!

@ Garchomp: Sorry, found nothing.
@ Superwolfe: You got cards I want? Then make an offer.
@ Daren: Sorry, the Flygon LV. X is almost gone. So if you could make an offer for the other two cards.

RE: J A C K / B A U E R presents: the T R A D E P O R T A L - UPDATE - H: PULSE LV. X!!

Anything else you want from my list?

Daren said:
Anything else you want from my list?

I could use the Uxie Lv. X. What do you want for it?

Anything else? I'm only trading that for my really high wants like the Infernaoe vs. Gallade Starter deck.

my
1x giratina x english PT
1x landmin
your
1x Electivire FB LV. X
1x Luxray GL LV.X

@ Daren: No sorry, that's the only thing.

@ Superwolfe: No sorry, I think the new LV. X are worth more than the Platinum ones.

well can u make an offer then?

CML for Luxray GL and Lv.X?
As well as Alakazam 4 and Lv.X.

Thanks.

@Martainia: sry, didn´t found anything.

@Superwolfe: how about this:

ME:

1x Luxray G LV.X
+ 3 PT Rares (you can choose)

YOU:

1x Charizard G Lv.X
1x Palkia G Lv.X

no thanks, another offer?

Maybe you could make a counter offer? I value the Pulse and Bet LV. X's more than the Platinum ones, so to make it an equal trade, I suggested to add in 3 holos of your choice.

cml for
Pack of Dialga Sleeves i need enough for a deck

also need
1x Rayquaza C LV. X
1x Electivire FB LV. X
1x Luxray GL LV.X
1x Flygon Lv.X
1x Alakazam GL Lv.X
1x Floatzel GL Lv.X

@team overdose: Didn´t see something i could need. Are you interesting to buy the things you want? (in case you are, you have to pay with Euro (€))

[I know I'm not a verified seller, but if you're interessted, I will ask the admins to take a look at my eBay account.]

my
2 xs u wanted
3 PT rares
your
1x Rayquaza C LV. X
1x Electivire FB LV. X
hopefully you could add in 2 of each of those rares so i could use them

CML for dusknoir Lvx eng and dusknoir

thanks

@kashmaster: Do you got any of the following cards:

RH Cyrus's Conspiracy
RH Team Galactic's Invention 101 - Energy Gain
RH Team Galactic's Invention 103 - Power Spray
RH Team Galactic's Invention 105 - Poke Turn
RH Galactic HQ
RH Poke Drawer +
RH Call Energy
RH Uxie (LA)

Well I only have whats on my thread but I can give generously :)

Didn´t found anything I could need.

can you counter offer?

Back