• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Computer Search, Skyla FA / H: Tropical Beach, Shiny Rayquaza, EXs

RE: J A C K / B A U E R presents: the T R A D E P O R T A L - UPDATE - H: PULSE LV. X!!

CML for your giratina sleeves

RE: J A C K / B A U E R presents: the T R A D E P O R T A L - UPDATE - H: PULSE LV. X!!

@kashmaster: Do you got any RH Platinum cards, that aren´t listed?

LMK

Well im not going to check because im lazy but I have a shiny lotad, zangoose and thats it Ive only bought two packs since I just started playing again :p

Would you like to buy the sleeves?

If so, you have to pay in Euro (€).

land formes worht more then that...

do a counter offer.

Jack Bauer said:
I still got it.

Make a counter offer.

So, how many Porygon Z blister packs would you need for the blue playmat? Consider they are not easy to find here, cost $12, will cost a bit to ship, and...YOU OWE ME ONE...:D (Give me a good deal and I'll change your rep to a +1 from our last trade).

Hi, I'm interested in your
JPN Shiny Duskull
Promo Darkrai G

I have
1 GE Wailord (Reverse)
1 PT Giratina (Let Loose)

Feel free to cml for anything else you may want. Thanks!

Cml
Ray c x
Vire fb x
2x darkrai g

@Catbus: sent you a PM

@zephilim: Do you got any of the following cards in RH?

Cyrus's Conspiracy
Team Galactic's Invention 101 - Energy Gain
Team Galactic's Invention 103 - Power Spray
Team Galactic's Invention 105 - Poke Turn
Galactic HQ
Poke Drawer +
Call Energy
Uxie (LA)
Mesprit (LA)

LMK

@team overdose: is your charizard ex english and TOP MINT? LMK

CML to see if theres anything you need, theres soo much I need off your list :3

Jack Bauer said:
@zephilim: Do you got any of the following cards in RH?

Cyrus's Conspiracy
Team Galactic's Invention 101 - Energy Gain
Team Galactic's Invention 103 - Power Spray
Team Galactic's Invention 105 - Poke Turn
Galactic HQ
Poke Drawer +
Call Energy
Uxie (LA)
Mesprit (LA)

LMK

No Unfortunately. I had a Cyrus Reverse but it just got traded.

@Prof. Shinx: Are you able to get these Porygon-Z (DP35) Blister Packs? LMK
@zephilim: Are you able to get these Porygon-Z (DP35) Blister Packs? LMK

How many do you need? I already have 1 Porygon-Z promo, but money is tight right now so I'm not sure when I can get more.

Jack Bauer said:
@Prof. Shinx: Are you able to get these Porygon-Z (DP35) Blister Packs? LMK
Not for a couple of months, we only just got the 'summer? Turtwig, Piplup and Chimchar carboard tins' :3

My
Landmin X

Your
cresselia X?

@zephilim: I need 6 Porygon-Z (DP35). LMK what you can get.
@Prof. Shinx: I jus need the Porygon-Z (DP35) Blister or solo Porygon- Z .
@geo15721: Is your Landmin X english? My Cresselia is japanese. LMK

Back