• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Computer Search, Skyla FA / H: Tropical Beach, Shiny Rayquaza, EXs

RE: J A C K / B A U E R presents: the T R A D E P O R T A L - UPDATE - H: PULSE LV. X!!

Yeah, like I said money is kinda tight right now so I'll just have the one for a long time. Oh well, thanks anyways.

RE: J A C K / B A U E R presents: the T R A D E P O R T A L - UPDATE - H: PULSE LV. X!!

never mind then. i only do english cards

I have Charizard SW but it's RH.

@Divine_Light: Sry, wouldn´t worth for just 1 card.

UPDATE!!!!

My:
1x Uxie LV. X (LA) (english)

Your:
1x 2-Players Playmat (Blue)<- VERY RARE!

@Catbus: No, sry i value the Playmat a bit more.

Jack Bauer said:
@Catbus: No, sry I value the Playmat a bit more.

OK, no worries. I'll just make due with my pokeball playmats it seems. BTW, where does that playmat originate?

CML for:

2x Darkrai Playmat (OVP!!!!)

12x Pack of Dialga Sleeves (5er Pack) (OVP!!!!)

@Catbus: This Blue Two player playmat was given to the winner of the City Championships a few years ago.

@ESP: how about that:

My:

1x Darkrai playmat (ovp!!!)

Your:

1x Palkia G Lv.X
2x Palkia G (1x RH, 1x regular holo)
1x Dialga G

LMK

Jack Bauer said:
@Catbus: This Blue Two player playmat was given to the winner of the City Championships a few years ago.

So, how much value do you give it, say relative to a Pokeball or Darkrai Playmat?

I value around 80$. This Playmat is one of the rarest I ever seen. A Playmat for 1 Player cost around 30~35$ so 2 Playmats cost around 65$. 15$ for the rarity of this special Playmat.

Jack Bauer said:
I value around 80$. This Playmat is one of the rarest I ever seen. A Playmat for 1 Player cost around 30~35$ so 2 Playmats cost around 65$. 15$ for the rarity of this special Playmat.

Yeah, it's probably fair. Anyway, it's valued at what you want to get to part with it, eh? :D Any chance you'd be interested in a sealed Poke'ball Playmat as partial trade for it?

hello could you please cml for these
[ L V. X ]

- Pulse of the Frontier (JPN) -

1x Rayquaza C LV. X
1x Electivire FB LV. X

- Bonds to the End of Time (JPN) -

2x Luxray GL LV.X
1x Flygon Lv.X
1x Alakazam GL Lv.X
1x Floatzel GL Lv.X

i have these from your wants but please cml for more.
1x Wailord (GE) <- ONLY REVERSE ONES!

1x Shaymin LV. X (Land Forme)
1x Giratina (Let Loose)
~x Reverse Platinum Trainer

2x Uxie (LA) (english)

Jack Bauer said:

@ESP: how about that:

My:

1x Darkrai playmat (ovp!!!)

Your:

1x Palkia G Lv.X
2x Palkia G (1x RH, 1x regular holo)
1x Dialga G

LMK
Is there any other Lv. X you are interested in? LMK. Otherwise, I can probably do that.

@Catbus: Sry, I even got 2 Pokeball-Playmats.

@kingdra Master: could you list me all your Platinum and Stormfront Reverse Holo Trainer cards? I´ll make a offer, after you send me the list. LMK

@ESP: I just need Palkia G Lv.X and Dialga G Lv.X. But i think you don´t got a english Dialga G Lv.X. Just got 1 question, are all these 4 Cards (Palkia G Lv.X, Palkia G, Dialga G) english? LMK

4- rh lookers investigation
4-rh lv.x
1-rh broken time space
1-marly's request

Jack Bauer said:
@ESP: I just need Palkia G Lv.X and Dialga G Lv.X. But I think you don´t got a english Dialga G Lv.X. Just got 1 question, are all these 4 Cards (Palkia G Lv.X, Palkia G, Dialga G) english? LMK

They're all english and I can do the aforementioned deal. PM me to confirm.

@kingdra Master: how about:

ME:

1x Luxray GL LV.X (japanese)
1x Porygon Z Lv.X (japanese)

YOU:

4x RH Looker´s Investigation
2x RH Level Max
1x RH Broken Time Space
1x Shaymin Lv.X (Land Forme, english)
1x Machamp (RH, SF)
1x Giratina (Let Loose, english)

@ESP: sent you a pm.

um wow, you do know about the new japanese ruling right.
it means japanese stuff isnt worth alot any more.
um please feel free to make another offer.

Hi! I am interested In the
German Mespirit X
Rayquaza C X

CML

Back