• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Computer Search, Skyla FA / H: Tropical Beach, Shiny Rayquaza, EXs

RE: \|/_Jack Bauer's Haves & Wants_\|/ SW DISPLAY OPENED! H: D/P 4 LV. X - TAKE A LOOK!

bumpy dumpy

Remember: I got another Pack of Lucario Sleeves for Trade!

RE: \|/_Jack Bauer's Haves & Wants_\|/ SW DISPLAY OPENED! H: D/P 4 LV. X - TAKE A LOOK!

I have Magmortar Ampharos Arcanine SW. I want Flareon SW. Make an offer please.

@Ka'Mewie:-: You mean the Flareon from D/P 4 - not SW (since there is no Flareon in SW). OK, what about:

1x Gallade *Reverse Holo SW
1x Magmortar SW

for the Flareon (D/P 4)?

Also I need:

1 x Gardevoir Lv.X (SW)
2 x Ampharos *x1 Holo, x1 Reverse Holo
Arcanine SW

CML for these 4 and LMK about our trade!

RE: \|/_Jack Bauer's Haves & Wants_\|/ W: GALLADE, GARDY H: D/P 4 LV. X - TAKE A LOOK!

i have:

Magmortar (D/P 3 - SW) [Willing to give much!]
Absol (D/P 3 - SW) [Willing to give much!]
Banette (D/P 3 - SW) [Willing to give much!]

I'm interested in :
Electivire lv.X
Garchomp lv.X

LMK

ThankZ-

RE: \|/_Jack Bauer's Haves & Wants_\|/ W: GALLADE, GARDY H: D/P 4 LV. X - TAKE A LOOK!

I just got Magmortar and Banette today, and I only need one more Absol. You got some Gallade or DP 4 cards?

no dp4 cards or any Spare Gallade..

Jack, i replied to you in my thread. Check it out!

@KamikazE: Sorry, no trade then. Or CML for the Absol.

@Ka'Mewie:-: I replied.

do you buy?
let me know by pm
thanks

Depends on what you got to offer.

i want for u mewtu palkia lv.x dialga lv.x and garchomp lv.x and garchomp mt
i have for u 1 gallade2 mars 2 oaks visit 1 wager and 1 honchkrow lv.x
im portuguese and i trade with one guy of germany ( zone getter )

Make an offer for the Gallade and the Honchkrow LV. X please.

okay i for both darkrai and cresselia lv.x
holo for holo lv.x for lv.x
answer fast jack bauer im from europe so i like trade with you

1x Flareon (D/P 4)
1x Mewtwo (D/P 4)

I Want This Bro

Please Send Me a PM And give me your e-mail

Thanks

@lucario_revenge: So what is your offer? Do you have Darkrai LV. X and Cresselia LV. X, or what?

@MarranqueN: You got something from my wants? Please make an offer. PMd you.

RE: BUYING OR TRADING BIG: DARKRAI LV. X @ Jack Bauers Haves & Wants - Take a Look

no i want your darkrai and darkrai lv.x and my offer is homchkrowlv.x and gallade
so send a pm to verifying the trade

RE: BUYING OR TRADING BIG: DARKRAI LV. X @ Jack Bauers Haves & Wants - Take a Look

Dude, check out my Haves & Wants: I WANT a Darkrai LV. X - I don't have one. Besides I wouldn't do that trade. Also....

.::JACK BAUER::.

presents

.:::THE BIG BUYING & TRADING THREAD:::. || feat. Darkrai LV. X

RE: .::JACK BAUER::. presents .:::THE BIG BUYING & TRADING THREAD:::. feat. Darkrai LV. X

hi
of your wants i have 1 gallade 2 kirlia 2 mars 2 oaks visit and honchkrow lv.x for u i want garchomp lv.x and flygon ex d
hi
of your wants i have 1 gallade 2 kirlia 2 mars 2 oaks visit and honchkrow lv.x for u i want garchomp lv.x and flygon ex d

hi

hi

KG: Please don't spam or double post. If you want to add another comment into your post, use the
postbit_edit.gif
button. If someone is interested in your offer, they will reply in time. There is no need to post your offer four times. Please read the rules.

RE: .::JACK BAUER::. presents .:::THE BIG BUYING & TRADING THREAD:::. feat. Darkrai LV. X

lucario_revenge - Wow. Don't, uhh... quad post.

Back