• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Computer Search, Skyla FA / H: Tropical Beach, Shiny Rayquaza, EXs

RE: \|/_Jack Bauer's Haves & Wants_\|/ SW DISPLAY OPENED! H: D/P 4 LV. X - TAKE A LOOK!

CML for ur lucario lvl.x,electivire lvl.x and ampharos SW.

RE: \|/_Jack Bauer's Haves & Wants_\|/ SW DISPLAY OPENED! H: D/P 4 LV. X - TAKE A LOOK!

@Ka'Mewie:-: Well, couldn't you give me both Smeargle for the Windstorm? Or add in another Trainer?

@Jazz: You got some SW LV. for trade? I don't have Ampharos anymore and I could use:

x1 Blastoise
x1 Jumpluff
x1 Lugia
x3 Mew
x4 Raikou
x1 Suicune
x1 Absol

Need something else from Me?

Hmm, nevermind, the windstorms are currently pending anyways, how about this?

x1 Jumpluff (SW) *Holo
x2 Mew (SW)*1 x Holo, 1 x Reverse/Alternate Holo
x1 Suicune (SW) *Holo
x2 Smeargle (SW)

Plus few other cards from my list,

For your

Electivire Lv.X?

@Ka'Mewie:-: No I don't think I will do this. I would like to trade the Lv. X for some other Lv. X.

Hmm, but you have 2 Electivire Lv.X.. i really need that Electivire Lv.X :(. No other cards you may want?

I want some SW LV. X and DP 4 LV. X, so if you got something of these. Also I got a few other people that want that Electivire and I would like to keep one for me, so I got to choose the best offer.

OK, just check my thread for the cards you want, after you list, i will make an offer.

Sorry but I didn't see anything. Do you have SW LV. X or DP 4 LV. X for trade, or could you get some?

No, i mean not only for the Lv.X, i mean for other cards that i may want from you other than Lv.X's.. you listed the cards that u want from jazz, i have a few from those.. would you cml again and tell me all the cards that you will be interested in, NOT for your Lv.X's, please lmk, thanks.

I could use your Magmortar SW and your Jumpluff SW and your 2 Smeargle. You got some Absol?

Hmm.Currently I don't have any SW lvl.x.Ermm.CML for ur vire and cario x.Oh yeah,ur list got ampharos.

hi...other than the gardy X..is there anything ur interested on my list for ur english Honch X??
LMK thx

Hmm, you wanted a few cards from Jazz, I have these off of them,
x1 Jumpluff *Holo
x2 Mew *1 Holo, 1 Reverse Holo
x1 Suicune *Holo
x2 Smeargle.

You still want these cards? The magmortar is knid of pending tho..

i have for u:

***WEAVILE SLEEVES (D/P 3 PreRelease)***

///_HIGH WANTS

1x Absol (D/P 3 - SW)

//_NORMAL WANTS

1x Bannette
1x Blastoise

/_LOW WANTS

1x Blissey (D/P 2 - MT)
~i have more for u but its decked like the googleeane ETC.

Interested in Honchkrow lv.X and electivire X but more interested in honchkrow ;)

LMK.If we can work something out

ThankZ-

RE: \|/_Jack Bauer's Haves & Wants_\|/ SW DISPLAY OPENED! H: D/P 4 LV. X - TAKE A LOO

@Jazz: That's a problem. Cause I don't want to trade my LV. X for Holos.

Need those:
{~}x Weavile Sleeves (How many do you have?)
1x Absol (D/P 3 - SW)
1x Bannette

But I wouldn't like to trade my LV. X for these. Make an offer for them.

****UPDATED MY LIST!****

Hmm, 2 Smeargles for 1 Electivire SW? lmk.

interested in your....
Rayquaza ex d ENGL (DF)
Honchkrow LV X ENGL
please CML and PM me if interested in trading

I have a pack of UN-OPENED Weavile Sleeves...
Do u have any of My WanTs??

LMK

ThankZ-

@Rayquaza808: I PM'd you.

@KamikazE: I just got 2x Warp Points, everything else is classified as pending.

Back