• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Computer Search, Skyla FA / H: Tropical Beach, Shiny Rayquaza, EXs

RE: \|/_Jack Bauer's Haves & Wants_\|/ SW DISPLAY OPENED! H: D/P 4 LV. X - TAKE A LOO

@mila: Sorry nothing there. You got SW cards?

@Dirge: Sorry found nothing. You got SW cards?

@KamikazE: Don't now, maybe he already ripped someone. Don't know.

IMPORTANT: 100th Reply
Togepi_by_rltsweetie.jpg

IMPORTANT: 100th Reply

RE: \|/_Jack Bauer's Haves & Wants_\|/ SW DISPLAY OPENED! H: D/P 4 LV. X - TAKE A LOOK!

OK, i have a Lucario Lv.X (TIN) coming in the mail (probably tomorrow). What do you have off my wants? and i updated with some sw cards, rares, uncommons & trainers. cml & lmk.

RE: \|/_Jack Bauer's Haves & Wants_\|/ SW DISPLAY OPENED! H: D/P 4 LV. X - TAKE A LOOK!

Awwww, I don't have any SW cards.....Im in desperate need for Venomoth SW T.T

@Ka'Mewie:-: Well I got nothing of your wants... I could use the 2x Smeargle of you. What do you want?

@Dirge: I could trade you the Venomoth, but I would like to get something I need. Do you got Weavile Sleeves from a SW PreRelease? Or could you get some?

Would you be willing to trade your SW Salamence for a SW Suicune?

I'm interested in your x2 Mothims, is there anything else besides the Lucario Lv.X you want from me?

Jack Bauer said:
@Ka'Mewie:-: Well I got nothing of your wants... I could use the 2x Smeargle of you. What do you want?

@Dirge: I could trade you the Venomoth, but I would like to get something I need. Do you got Weavile Sleeves from a SW PreRelease? Or could you get some?

Sorry but I don't have them yet. Tomorrow's the SW prerelease in my country and I think I'll be keeping mine.

@tyranitar77: You got some other SW cards or something of my wants? I already got 2 Suicune.

@Ka'Mewie:-: I need the 2 Smeargle (SW). You got some SW Sleeves or Suppoter (Mars, Oaks Visit, Roseannes Reasearch)?

@Dirge: OK, just tell me which SW cards you get or if you still need the Venomoth after the Prerelease.

I do have 1 pack of sealed weavile sleeves. But i dont think i'll trade it for the mothims, do you have any of my wants?

@Ka'Mewie:-: Unfortunately not, sorry. Do you still need the 2 Mothim? I would trade them with you for the 2 Smeargle and 2 Oak's Visit.

Hmm, i'm not too sure, but i've updated my list now. cml.

erm..would you do my Amphy (SW) and Magmortar (SW) and maybe 1 more Holo fo ryou Vire X?
LMK

@Ka'Mewie:-: Well, you just removed some cards, but I still don't have the other cards of your wants. I could use your Absol too.

@banditkeith: No I don't think I will do this. But I need your Gardevoir LV. X - maybe we can build up a trade with those two. Just make an offer.

oh ok..then do you have any pluspowers,TGM,Prof Oak's Visit or Roseanne's?

@banditkeith: What about my Electivire LV. X and 3 PlusPower for your Gardevoir LV. X?

RE: \|/_Jack Bauer's Haves & Wants_\|/ SW DISPLAY OPENED! H: D/P 4 LV. X - TAKE A LOO

bump

@banditkeith: What about my offer? Previouse Post.

The absols are already for trades.. i now have 2 x Smeargle (SW) only.. do you have any of my wants still?

check my list for this, please:
1x Garchomp ENGL (Reverse)
2x Garchomp ENGL (Holo)

@Ka'Mewie:-: I got 1x Windstorm and 1x Celio.

@kira7: I need:

Cresselia Lv X X 1 (hard to get)
Honchkrow Lv X X 1 (Moon Hunting)
Blastoise X 1
Gallade X 2 (one is Japanese)

Hmm, would you do;
1 x Smeargle

for

1 x Windstorm?

LMK.

Back