• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Computer Search, Skyla FA / H: Tropical Beach, Shiny Rayquaza, EXs

RE: \|/_Jack Bauer's Haves & Wants_\|/ SW DISPLAY OPENED! H: D/P 4 LV. X - TAKE A LOOK!

Electrode for Absol = No. You need something else from me for the cards I want?

RE: \|/_Jack Bauer's Haves & Wants_\|/ SW DISPLAY OPENED! H: D/P 4 LV. X - TAKE A LOOK!

hi again!
could you CML for your
x1 Furret (SW)

I really need the Furret.Please LMK...thx

Hmmm, can I minus the Roseanne's for the trade? My brother just asked for it. I will still add my holo Ampharos.

cml for 1 dusknoir dp.

CML for my wants.PLMK ASAP if u got any of my wants.I got blissey,magmortar lvl.x and soon going to get suicune.

@banditkeith: Sorry, found nothing. You got some SW cards?

x4 Pinsir Delta Species (4x Engl, 3x RH,1x Holo)
x4 Delta Rainbow Energy (2x Ger, 2x Engl)
x1 Holon Mentor
x2 Super Scoop Up (1x DP, 1x DS)

You got any SW cards?

ok..i'm going to get them soon...around sat night..so check back ?

Sure, just make some noise^^.

Cml for honchy lv.x i have magmortar X and blissey

Also i'm pending a lucario lv.X but its non tin

PLMK if we can work a deal

TQ__-

@KamikazE: Sorry, found nothing.

I got entei,mew,raikou,magmortar,suicune,pidgeot,ho oh.Will get more SW cards soon.

What about lucario lv.x or MAggy lv.x and a blissey for honchy X

I got these two times, so I don't need anymore, sorry.

Ok,Lem'me know if anything changes your mind will ya'

ThankZ-

@KamikazE: Sure!

@Jazz: Need:

1x Mew
1x Raikou
1x Magmortar

And do you still need:

x4 Pinsir Delta Species (4x Engl, 3x RH,1x Holo)
x4 Delta Rainbow Energy (2x Ger, 2x Engl)
x1 Holon Mentor
x2 Super Scoop Up (1x DP, 1x DS)

Ok,Do u still want those cards??if so i'll check Your list for something else besides the honchy so u still want it PCML for my WANTS and list them down

ThankZ-

Hey btw this is off topic but thankz on the info about the TARKIN how sure are u his a ripper??

You mean the lucario lv.x or MAggy lv.x and a blissey? I don't really need those, or which cards do you mean?

About Tarkin/Flygon Fan/whatever: I wanted to trade with him, and he told me he didn't wanna trade, because of some reasons. And we had an Case in Germany where a Guy ripped 3 members of our league and I got really upset of arguing about him and his reasons for doing this. So I think he is that guy and his first account here got banned. Just check out the thread of Tarkin and Flygon Fan, it's exactly the same.

Hi!, check my list for your Glaceon Lv X!!

CML for all your Venomoth SW

Jack Bauer said:
You mean the lucario lv.x or MAggy lv.x and a blissey? I don't really need those, or which cards do you mean?

About Tarkin/Flygon Fan/whatever: I wanted to trade with him, and he told me he didn't wanna trade, because of some reasons. And we had an Case in Germany where a Guy ripped 3 members of our league and I got really upset of arguing about him and his reasons for doing this. So I think he is that guy and his first account here got banned. Just check out the thread of Tarkin and Flygon Fan, it's exactly the same.

About the cards:eek:k,i thought u wanted them='(
About the ripper: Why did his previous account get banned??

Back