• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: UPDATED WITH HGSS BOX! 5 Jumpluff,2 Ninetales,2 Donphan Prime,3 Amphy Prime, And More

I need the ref still. I'll think of an offer. (I assume you're trying to complete your set too?)

RE: UPDATED WITH HGSS BOX! 5 Jumpluff,2 Ninetales,2 Donphan Prime,3 Amphy Prime, And More

OK, LMK when you get back from him

I do have lugia Bottom

and I am interested in 2 Donphan Prime.

Mudkip said:
I need the ref still. I'll think of an offer. (I assume you're trying to complete your set too?)
yes i am trying to complete the set. so LMK on that offer
piplup234 said:
okay will do
Tweed said:
I do have lugia Bottom

sorry no need whatsoever for Lugia bottom.

richkid50000 said:
piplup234 said:
okay will do
Tweed said:
I do have lugia Bottom

You replied to me by saying same as alex...I didn't know what that meant...I read back and it seemed like to asked about that. I originally offered Charzard plush etc.

Hey, have you sent the Gengar SF and Felicity's yet? You never responded to my PM.

CML for Donphan prime . i have amphroas prime too unlisted

I have Arceus LV.X 94/99 with multitype and omniscient

would you trade your Supreme Victors Blaziken FB, Bibarel, and also Arceus Froslass?

My:
Flygon Lv X

Your:
Full Lugia
Donphan Prime
Blissey Prime

?

Any news?

I was interested in 1-2 Donphan Prime.

I have:

Shuckle
Azumarill
Persian
Shiny Gyara
Ho-oh Bottom

Tweed said:
richkid50000 said:
piplup234 said:
okay will do
Tweed said:
I do have lugia Bottom

You replied to me by saying same as alex...I didn't know what that meant...I read back and it seemed like to asked about that. I originally offered Charzard plush etc.
i told you i wasnt interested in that either
EspeonROX said:
Hey, have you sent the Gengar SF and Felicity's yet? You never responded to my PM.
PM sent
flygon . said:
CML for Donphan prime . i have amphroas prime too unlisted
sorry nothing
ColdCrush16 said:
I have Arceus LV.X 94/99 with multitype and omniscient

would you trade your Supreme Victors Blaziken FB, Bibarel, and also Arceus Froslass?
posted on your thread about something else.
Alseatao said:
My:
Flygon Lv X

Your:
Full Lugia
Donphan Prime
Blissey Prime

?
maybe for full lugia. but i am interested in your Luxray X more.
Alex(charm)ander said:
Any news?

I was interested in 1-2 Donphan Prime.

I have:

Shuckle
Azumarill
Persian
Shiny Gyara
Ho-oh Bottom

still waiting on mudkip.

I am interested in your

Jumpluff
Typhlosion

typhlosion for persian?

LMK via PM.

Soo, what could I get for those 130 pikachu's? :p

still have that GBmat? i may need it now. and for the Pikachus do you have surfing? i need that oen badly. can you estimate what sets they are from?

I've got about... 4 surfing pikachu's. 2 are the SR one, 2 are the old ones.

I can try to PM you all the sets their from. and yes, I have the mat.

okay. please PM me. you dont have to name the newerr ones just mainly the old ones.but LMK what you need.

Oh, I sent all the sets and how many of each lol.

I need 1-2 Donphan, 1 Ampharos, 1 Blissey, Full Lugia, and some DCE energy (The new ones, if you have RH ones, that would be epic awesome.)

My-
Shuckle
Azumarill
Persian
Shiny Gyara RH
Ho-oh Bottom
Alph

Your-
2 Donphan Prime
1 Amphy Prime?

LMK or counter.

619: PM sent back to you.

Mudkip: maybe one donphan and 2 amphy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back