• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: UPDATED WITH HGSS BOX! 5 Jumpluff,2 Ninetales,2 Donphan Prime,3 Amphy Prime, And More

I need the Amphy to complete my Primes, and Donphan for my deck.

RE: UPDATED WITH HGSS BOX! 5 Jumpluff,2 Ninetales,2 Donphan Prime,3 Amphy Prime, And More

so it would have to be 2 donphan and one amphy? is it posible to do 1 donphan, 1 amphy and maybe some rares? (you know you want jumpluff....)

richkid50000 said:
so it would have to be 2 donphan and one amphy? is it posible to do 1 donphan, 1 amphy and maybe some rares? (you know you want jumpluff....)

I don't need them, I have 8.

I need the Donphan mostly. D:

how did you get 8? i only have 5. is there anything at all possibly we can do? i need the ho-oh top, alph, and gyara most.

1 in my first 6 packs at a PR.
2 in the booster draft.
1 from trade.
1 from another trade.
2 from eBay.
1 from aother trade. :x

I don't really need anything else besidesthe 2 Donphan and Amphy.

would we be able to do 1 donphan and 1 amphy for my most needed ones?(alph, ho-oh, gyara)

No. Sorry.

okay. ill LYK if i can get another donphan.

the last bump of the week is here. Come on people you know you want the cards.......

and bumpo numero uno. come on people you know you want these primes.

CML for
2 Jumpluff
1 Ninetales(HGSS, regular foil only)
4 Pokemon Reversal
1 Switch
1 Pokeball
2-2 Hoothoot-Noctowl Promo
1 Luxray GL LV.X(IDK if I'm buying this or not, please LMK if my offer is still good)
1 Smoochum
1 Sunflora

i really need your Luxray X also. (states trading trying to get as many as possible) so i dont know on the buying. i also have a ton mroe of your HGSS wants.

Yeah I doublechecked list, well I'm needin mine(at least, as I said only way for trade is for JPN one) I'm willing to buy it for 35 which I think is reasonable price/fair price, also as for states IMO most people who need it last second will prolly just get thr RVRSLs so they don't have to trade as much. So yeah LMK what else you have from my wants and we can go from there. Also interested in Donphan Prime but I value him at next to nothing(i mean 1 per box=5-10 dollars IMO(not buying it though)
So yeah just PM so we don't clutter up threads here.

Please CML for 4x Jumpluff HGSS. I have 2x Ampharos Pt Holo and 1x Ampharos SW rare from your wants.
-Thanks!

I have Mint Flygon Lv X... can you give me an offer including full Lugia and as many HGSS holos you can give me, if i like the offer my flygon is yours, thanks.

OK, I have a ton of pikachus and ampharos, so let me know how many of them you need. and is the arceus you are looking for by any chance the "omniscient" one? if so I can trade one (from the pack). I am interested in the donphan primes and the lugia legend (full set) let me know :)

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Yeah I doublechecked list, well I'm needin mine(at least, as I said only way for trade is for JPN one) I'm willing to buy it for 35 which I think is reasonable price/fair price, also as for states IMO most people who need it last second will prolly just get thr RVRSLs so they don't have to trade as much. So yeah LMK what else you have from my wants and we can go from there. Also interested in Donphan Prime but I value him at next to nothing(i mean 1 per box=5-10 dollars IMO(not buying it though)
So yeah just PM so we don't clutter up threads here.
oaky i'll figure something out. so no possible way for me to get luxray?
stumpy271 said:
Please CML for 4x Jumpluff HGSS. I have 2x Ampharos Pt Holo and 1x Ampharos SW rare from your wants.
-Thanks!
do you have any pikachus or a shaymin Plush?
Alseatao said:
I have Mint Flygon Lv X... can you give me an offer including full Lugia and as many HGSS holos you can give me, if i like the offer my flygon is yours, thanks.
do you have any pikachus and/or a shaymin plush?

for that deal let me check how many holos and such i have from HGSS.
Duskbunny said:
OK, I have a ton of pikachus and ampharos, so let me know how many of them you need. and is the arceus you are looking for by any chance the "omniscient" one? if so I can trade one (from the pack). I am interested in the donphan primes and the lugia legend (full set) let me know :)
thats the one. how many pikachus do you have? trying to get a ton by states(13th)

if you could get a JPN one there is but prolly not...
right now I'm trying to get a second one....(hence me wanting to buy one off of you)

RE: Trading Bulk Rares and more for Pikachus!!!!! And Shaymin Plush!! Have a ton of HGSS

OK, I checked, and I have 18 pikachus (two of them are delta species metal type) I also have two ditto from delta species that are in the form of pikachu. Are you interested in oldies? let me know. also, I have about ten amphies (some of them old) you listed them on your wants list but you did not ask when I told you, so let me know if you are still interested ;)

RE: Trading Bulk Rares and more for Pikachus!!!!! And Shaymin Plush!! Have a ton of HGSS

I have a sealed 057/ADV-P Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back