• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Trading Bulk Rares and more for Pikachus!!!!! And Shaymin Plush!! Have a ton of HGSS

You mean red gyarados & a couple of flaaffy & mareep for 2 Jumpluff?

RE: Trading Bulk Rares and more for Pikachus!!!!! And Shaymin Plush!! Have a ton of HGSS

Yes I do, but only 1, sorry. I have those Amphys though and you can CML for more.

hamster: sorry i thought you want amphy lines.

stumpy: so you have a landmin plush? i would trade so much for it. (if you would trade it i would have some questions about it.)

richkid50000 said:
omahanime said:
what is that?
057ADVP.jpg

cool what would you want for that?

Do you want a Spanish 1st edition Base Pikachu?

CML for Luxray GL, 2 Cyrus's Conspiracy, 1 Poketurn, 2 TGI Energy Gain, 1 Baltoy (SW), Electivire FB, Ampharos Prime plz and thank you.

RE: H: Luxray X, Donphan Prime, Typhlo Prime, Amphy Prime W: Landmin Plush, Pikachus

omahanime: yes i would be interested in that.

schmawl: kind of like the primes and some rares.

RE: H: Luxray X, Donphan Prime, Typhlo Prime, Amphy Prime W: Landmin Plush, Pikachus

buy any chance do you have any pikachu m or mx extra you may trade i will trade good for them

Hey there, could you check my list for Luxray X? I have 2 Donphan prime not listed but available in addition i have promocroak and around 3 call energy

richkid50000 said:

Well Prime wise I am only going to have a Typhlosion Prime I'm getting in a trade then a Donphan Prime that I don't want to trade except for Luxray GL Lv.X. Lv.X wise i have Char G, Elecivire, a couple Arceus, and Regigigas. So if you'd like I could do Typhlosion Prime and Regi, or Arceus Lv.X.

tyranitar77 said:
buy any chance do you have any pikachu m or mx extra you may trade i will trade good for them
sorry no extras for me. i am trying to get another though.
ChiaPet said:
Hey there, could you check my list for Luxray X? I have 2 Donphan prime not listed but available in addition i have promocroak and around 3 call energy
i like the call alot.
Schmawl said:
richkid50000 said:

Well Prime wise I am only going to have a Typhlosion Prime I'm getting in a trade then a Donphan Prime that I don't want to trade except for Luxray GL Lv.X. Lv.X wise i have Char G, Elecivire, a couple Arceus, and Regigigas. So if you'd like I could do Typhlosion Prime and Regi, or Arceus Lv.X.
sorrry ill have to pass then.

RE: H: Luxray X, Donphan Prime, Typhlo Prime, Amphy Prime W: Wailord Stuff(See inside)

sorry to bother you then

RE: H: Luxray X, Donphan Prime, Typhlo Prime, Amphy Prime W: Wailord Stuff(See inside)

OK, I have 18 pikachu, some ampharos (LMK which ones you are interested in) 4 pokehealer +, 3 SSU, and a RH cladol. I need your lux x. LMK/CML if we can work something out (I am flexible).

how many RR packs for a donphan prime?

tyranitar77 said:
sorry to bother you then
its not a problem
Duskbunny said:
OK, I have 18 pikachu, some ampharos (LMK which ones you are interested in) 4 pokehealer +, 3 SSU, and a RH cladol. I need your lux x. LMK/CML if we can work something out (I am flexible).
i think we might be able to work something out. LMK on an offer.
coach4312 said:
how many RR packs for a donphan prime?
hjow many can you do?

OK, Here is my offer (Which can change if you think it is unfair):
MY: 18 pikachu, 4 pokehealer +, 3 ssu, and an RH claydol. LMK if you want any amphies or not. some of these cards have play wear, so let me know if you care. also, if you do not think this is fair, then just cml as I am willing to add on more.

cml for all ur donphan prime

RE: H: Donphan Prime, Typhlo Prime, Amphy Prime W: Wailord Stuff(See inside)

duskbunny: i have just decided not to trade it for now sorry.

konter: nothing i really need sorry.

Could you CML for Gatr(if it's prime) and Floatzel GL?

would you do 5 RR packs for a donphan and a spiritomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back