• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Richkid's Trade Thread: Need Garchomp SV

Nope sorry i forgot to take those off my list. anything else you said you have all the trainers in 3 or 4 posts above this.

richkid50000 said:
Nope sorry I forgot to take those off my list. anything else you said you have all the trainers in 3 or 4 posts above this.

Yeah sorry forgot to recheck those... Umm Can you Pm me once you get your SV update in, because im most interested in those.

On another note, I know this isnt in your wants but would you do this? My Charizard Lv.X for your Leafeon Lv.X? I can also throw in a few of those trainers too.

ace11: Possibly is the Charizard X the new one? If not sorry. I do have all the SV but it will take a long time to input into the thread. Do you have any specific wants from SV? If so please list them and i will see if I have them.

Starforce: i will get right on that.

EDIT: I was interested in your Landmin Lv. X and possibly if you have any of my trainer wants.

richkid50000 said:
ace11: Possibly is the Charizard X the new one? If not sorry. I do have all the SV but it will take a long time to input into the thread. Do you have any specific wants from SV? If so please list them and I will see if I have them.

Starforce I will get right on that.

Yes It is Charizard G Lv. X from SV

As for my SV wants its basically Shedinja. I also have some PL wants if you dont mind CML for them. thanks

I have.

Professor Rowan
Amulet Coin
Leftovers
Mom's Kindness
Bubble Coat(throw in only) RH
Buck's Training
Cynthia's Feelings
Energy Pickup
Stark Mountain RH
Energy Link
Great Ball
Marley's Request
Poke Blower +
Looker's Investigation

RE: Richkid's Trade Thread: (H) Leafeon Lv. X and Evire FB X x2 (W) T/S/S and Luxray X

I have Flygon RR unlisted and a Walrein RR. I am not sure if i have Shedinja but i do have a TON of nicada. I got 9 of them at the prerelease. Please make an offer.

Okay Starforce Please make an offer ace11 already wants that also.

RE: Richkid's Trade Thread: (H) Leafeon Lv. X and Evire FB X x2 (W) T/S/S and Luxray X

richkid50000 said:
I have Flygon RR unlisted and a Walrein RR. I am not sure if I have Shedinja but I do have a TON of nicada. I got 9 of them at the prerelease. Please make an offer.

Okay Starforce Please make an offer ace11 already wants that also.

Do you have any Unown Gs?

I can do Shaymin X and a few of those Trainers its up to you?

I am not sure there may be a bulk trade with ace i will let you know though i may take it off my list but i am not sure yet. I will see what i can get and then decide.

I Guess I can put these into our possible trade
3x Energy Switch
Professor Rowan
Technical Machine TS-1
Great Ball
Amulet Coin
Potion(throw in only) - I beleive I have some Base set versions of potion, although they might not be mint

Hly cow i need to edit my list. all i need out of those are the Energy Switch, Technical Machine 1, and the great balls. can we start to put this in offer from?

richkid50000 said:
I am not sure there may be a bulk trade with ace I will let you know though I may take it off my list but I am not sure yet. I will see what I can get and then decide.

Ok just let me know I have RH of some and I know for sure on most I ahve atleast 2 copies of each.

okay thx Starforce. I will let you know as soon as possible.

richkid50000 said:
Hly cow I need to edit my list. all I need out of those are the Energy Switch, Technical Machine 1, and the great balls. can we start to put this in offer from?

Haha Yeah I thought that it was a bit weird that you needed those...

But heres the offer

My:
Charizard G Lv.X (pack)
Proffesor Rowan
2x Amulet Coin
And a bit of other stuff you like

EDIT* I can add a RH BTS if you have 2 Weavile SW

I value Leafeon Lv. X at around $30-$40 so i think that may be a little high value for most. Charizard is worth $15 at the most. I would need a lot of extra stuff if you would get it. I also am not surre if i will trade it but if the offer is right i will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back