• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Richkid's Trade Thread: (H) Leafeon Lv. X and Evire FB X x2 (W) T/S/S and Luxray X

richkid50000 said:
okay thx Starforce. I will let you know as soon as possible.

Ok pm me cause I'll be getting off soon.

RE: Richkid's Trade Thread: (H) Leafeon Lv. X and Evire FB X x2 (W) T/S/S and Luxray X

I might be too but i will definetly let you know though.

richkid50000 said:
I value Leafeon Lv. X at around $30-$40 so I think that may be a little high value for most. Charizard is worth $15 at the most. I would need a lot of extra stuff if you would get it. I also am not surre if I will trade it but if the offer is right I will.

Ok Well I can add a Heat Rotom and a Flying Pikachu which value around 14-16 combined

I only need the flying pikachu.

richkid50000 said:
I only need the flying pikachu.

Anything else on my part that can make this deal fair?

If you still have an Electivire fb LvX, then I have a pikachu reprint, a lot of your trainers for throw ins and Garchomp SV. Just CML for anything you like. BTW do you have any Blaziken FB (not LvX)

Ace: I have no idea

Your Pimp: Please make an offer. and i am sorry i do not have any Blaze FB and if you have relicanths let me know.

richkid50000 said:
Ace: I have no idea

Your Pimp: Please make an offer. and I am sorry I do not have any Blaze FB

Idk if this could work but... here it goes

If you trade Starforce for his landmin X I will trade My Charizard X and flying Pikachu for your Landmin

I may trade for his Landmin and if i do that i will most likely not trade it as i have the pieces to use it.

How about my Rising Rivals Pikachu Reprint, 3 Energy Link, 2 Amulet coin (rev holo), 1 Lookers Investigation, a Leftovers, 3 Poke Blower+, 2 Great Balls, a Marley's Request, 4 Technical Machine TS-1, A Mom's Kindness, AND a Broken Time Space

All for Elec Lv.X

richkid50000 said:
I may trade for his Landmin and if I do that I will most likely not trade it as I have the pieces to use it.

Im Most Likely will be getting a drapion X that I can involve in the trade. Ill post later for more details

sorry Yourpimp but that is not enough for the Electivire.

ace11 just let me know

and to everyone i will probably be closed during the Labor Day weekend so you may post here or PM me if you wish to trade.

RE: Richkid's Trade Thread Closed until Monday You may post or PM me if you wish to trade

Would you do this? Shaymin Land Lv. X and flying pikachu for your leafeon X?

RE: Richkid's Trade Thread Closed until Monday You may post or PM me if you wish to trade

So you have a Shaymin Land X right now? If so maybe but i will not be here to trade until Monday so I will PM you Then.

Yes I traded for charizard and a few things. Yeah I will be away too. contact me when you get back and maybe we can work something out

So the Charizard is gone?

Okay i wll let you know on Monday

Bump #1 for the week i am now back up for trades.

RE: Richkid's Trade Thread (H) Leafeon X, 2 Evire FB X's (N) Uxies and Luxray X

I have many of the cards on your Want list.

Do you have any TGI Energy Gain, or Cyrus's Conspiracy????

From older sets; what EX cards do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back