• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Richkid's Trade Thread (H) Evire FB X x2, Absol G X x2 (N) Blazetran Deck Cards BADLY

K thanks. anyone else?

RE: Richkid's Trade Thread (H) Evire FB X x2, Absol G X x2 (N) Blazetran Deck Cards BADLY

Okay PM sent anyone else want to trade i do need refs.

Alrighty, the trade didn't fall through, so I've got the Staraptor FB Lv X still! Here's what I can offer:
1x Staraptor FB LV. X, 1x Staraptor FB (RH), 4x GE Combusken
for
1x RH RR Nidoqueen, 1x PT Manectric, 1x Looker's, 1x HP Latios, and one or two other things.

Do you have any other unlisted cards from my wants, or just valuable stuff in general? (CALL ENERGY? lol, jk)

LMK or counter.

Do you have any Blakizen FB or Garchomp SV for trade? If so, please CML for them! :)

My RH Bronzor for 2x Electrode G. (I need refs) lol

Dichromate: I just got another Nidoqueen RR (63 rares for absol X :))but not RH. I also got BTS but more than likely not trading.

DarksoulSP: I was interested in your Flygon X. I have 2 of each and would rather trade the Blaze.

Ace11: I dont know i need refs also but i am not sure if that is a good deal. Do you have any Combusken?

richkid50000 said:
Dichromate: I just got another Nidoqueen RR (63 rares for absol X :))but not RH. I also got BTS but more than likely not trading.
Alright, if that's the case does this sound like a trade?

for
2x RR Nidoqueen (1 RH), 1x PT Manectric, 1x Looker's, 1x HP Latios

It might be a bit biased towards me though. LMK or counter.

RE: Richkid's Trade Thread (H) Evire FB X x2, Absol G X x2 (N) Blazetran Deck Cards B

richkid50000 said:

DarksoulSP: I was interested in your Flygon X. I have 2 of each and would rather trade the Blaze.

Ace11: I don't know I need refs also but I am not sure if that is a good deal. Do you have any Combusken?

Sorry, but i can do this
My RH Spheal
for your
1x Electrode G
2x Psychic Energies

Dichromate: you are correct that is a little more towards your side.

Ace: I also need your Metang.

richkid50000 said:
Dichromate: you are correct that is a little more towards your side.

Ace: I also need your Metang.

Alright, if I take the Manectric out, would it be OK?

for
2x RR Nidoqueen (1 RH), 1x Looker's, 1x HP Latios

Think of it this way: Staraptor FB Lv. X for the 2 Nidoqueen, Staraptor FB for the Looker's, 4x Combusken for the Latios.

Then I can do my Metang RH for your 2x Electrode G and 4 psychics

I am not sure i am debating on putting the Nidos in a deck but i can get back to you just PM me or something if the Staraptor gets in a trade. and i am not sure if i need it that badly. I am more interested in Chari G X and Ray X (if you have these let me know)

Ace: That is a bit much for a Metang.

richkid50000 said:
I am not sure I am debating on putting the Nidos in a deck but I can get back to you just PM me or something if the Staraptor gets in a trade. and I am not sure if I need it that badly. I am more interested in Chari G X and Ray X (if you have these let me know)
Alright, and nope, I don't have any of those other X's. Anyway, one last thing: you still want the Combusken, correct? So at the least, can we agree on trading the Combusken for a Looker's or the Latios?

then how about just 5 psycics

Ace: I also saw that you need a Weavile SW I have one that is RH. At somepoint in the near future i will be editing my wants to fulfill my needs for PL-on. I mainly need PL so just let me know whatcha got and then we can see. b

Dichcromate: as i said above this i will be updating my list with PL-on wants in the near future and have decided to drop the Blazetran Deck Idea i will let you know what i need.

richkid50000 said:
Dichcromate: as I said above this I will be updating my list with PL-on wants in the near future and have decided to drop the Blazetran Deck Idea I will let you know what I need.
Alright, just PM me or post in my thread when you know where you're going. Thanks!

RE: Richkid's Trade Thread (H) Evire FB X x2, Absol G X (N) Lux X

K thanks Dichro. Anyone else i am in need of Luxray X.

RE: Richkid's Trade Thread (H) Evire FB X x2, Absol G X (N) 13 Specifc SV

interested in this:

Absol G Lv. X

I have a good number of your SV wants and TSS wants...would you please CML, also if you have any of my SV wants, please lmk...thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back