• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Luxray X, Blaze X, Absol X, Cressy X And Much more! N: 4 Memory Berries, 2 Candies

Can I just trade for Flygon LvX?

RE: H: Luxray X, Blaze X, Absol X, Cressy X And Much more! N: 4 Memory Berries, 2 Candies

you are probably going to hate me for this but it is VERY high. projected value of Spirits is $10-15. so probably $70-$85.

What can I trade for just the Flygon LvX? I found a site that sells Spiritomb for $4, so I just will need the Flygon LvX.
What do you want?

That will be hard

Reasons:
1. Decked
2. High Value
3. May need for Cities
4. I like it
5. Not Listed so dont have to trade it. i took it off for that purpose.

I can trade up to $50 worth for it. What do you like that I have? I have many unlisted cards.

i am updating my list soon. when are your cities? and boy do i wish i could sell :(

I need it by Dec. 6th. I plan on using it a lot.
I can trade Machamp LvX as well as Luxray LvX for it. Those total over $50.

well we still have a few weeks to work out a deal and me to test it and see if i need it. as i aid i will be updating my list today and tomorrow and then we can see what my main wants and top wants are. do you have a Pikachu X or can get one?

Probably not. Just spent around $20 on some Spiritomb.

man thats still my biggest want. can you check tomorrow on my wants? that will help alot.

Sure thing.

its the first week of december, but with thanksgiving coming up, it needs to be sent out asap. so pm if you want to finalize.

That is with me too. Richkid, we need to move faster with our possible trade.

to both of you i am very sorry. i cant decide whether to take yours or not. Muddy: the fflygon X is worth a lot and is very playable. it is decked and that deck has done very good. the only reason i need the machamp X is to make flychamp.
IFX: Yours i think the spirits are going up in value quickly once cities start. i am predicting they will hit $10-15. i have an offer of a Machamp X and Memory berries for 2 Spirits.

richkid50000 said:
my logic here. (thanks Cat-o nintales) Spiritomb is the next Claydol. once people realize that it will hit $15 apeice. make an offer with that in mind then maybe. i can MAYBE do 2 for leafy X.
.....sure, well then just take those out of the trade. But you do realize that ^ that statement is twisted, that's like saying that a regular rare is going to be worth $20 in 50 years. The price it is now is what it is. You can't change that.

Cml for blaziken rh platinum

Sr: there you are wrong i am predicting 2 weeks not 50 years. right now i can go from $7-10 as value. i do still kind of want you Leafeon X.

Icman: can you wait until i get more stamps and then take my deal of the week when its up? its going to be 4 Pikachus or commons for it probably.

My 3x Memorry Berry For Your 2x Luxray GL

may need those in the future. i am still updating. thats why they are there. what about my previous offer maybe?

RE: H: Luxray X, Blaze X, Absol X, Cressy X And Much more! N: 4 Memory Berries, 2 Can

richkid50000 said:
Sr: there you are wrong i am predicting 2 weeks not 50 years. right now i can go from $7-10 as value. i do still kind of want you Leafeon X.

Icman: can you wait until i get more stamps and then take my deal of the week when its up? its going to be 4 Pikachus or commons for it probably.

Ok can you just pm when you get it up really need for a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back