• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H: Luxray X, Blaze X, Absol X, Cressy X And Much more! N: 4 Memory Berries, 2 Candies

okay. ill let you know. by the way did you get the Pikachu X?

RE: H: Luxray X, Blaze X, Absol X, Cressy X And Much more! N: 4 Memory Berries, 2 Candies

I kind of didnt like that other offer. I would be willing to do this though.

My 3x Memorry Berry
Your: 2x Power Spray + 1x Energy Gain

maybe can i update and see if you like anything else? it may be a day or two though.(i have a lot of cards)

MY: Salamence X and Arceus X (2 bodies: Pack)

Your: Luxray X?

how many times do i have to tell you i cant send to the UK unless you pay shipping.

RE: H: Luxray X, Blaze X, Absol X, Cressy X And Much more! N: 4 Memory Berries, 2 Can

richkid50000 said:
okay. ill let you know. by the way did you get the Pikachu X?

Nope dragonitem never got back to me about it
But can you cmwl to see if you have any

ace: okay. taking stock now

Icman: yes i have some.

RE: H: Luxray X, Blaze X, Absol X, Cressy X And Much more! N: 4 Memory Berries, 2 Can

richkid50000 said:

Which ones do you have and can we take this to my thread to make it easier because I'm using my ipod and it takes a while lol

richkid50000 said:
to both of you i am very sorry. i cant decide whether to take yours or not. Muddy: the fflygon X is worth a lot and is very playable. it is decked and that deck has done very good. the only reason i need the machamp X is to make flychamp.
IFX: Yours i think the spirits are going up in value quickly once cities start. i am predicting they will hit $10-15. i have an offer of a Machamp X and Memory berries for 2 Spirits.

wow, sorry but I value them at no more than 5 bucks each, im gonna have to pass then.

icman92 said:
richkid50000 said:

Which ones do you have and can we take this to my thread to make it easier because I'm using my ipod and it takes a while lol
i can get back to you on that
InfinityFangX said:
richkid50000 said:
to both of you i am very sorry. i cant decide whether to take yours or not. Muddy: the fflygon X is worth a lot and is very playable. it is decked and that deck has done very good. the only reason i need the machamp X is to make flychamp.
IFX: Yours i think the spirits are going up in value quickly once cities start. i am predicting they will hit $10-15. i have an offer of a Machamp X and Memory berries for 2 Spirits.

wow, sorry but I value them at no more than 5 bucks each, im gonna have to pass then.

okay. but they are going up in value.

RE: Updating But You can post here still H: 6 Spirits and 6 Expert Belts N: Commons

CML for 4 Spiritomb and 4 Expert Belt.

RE: Updating But You can post here still H: 6 Spirits and 6 Expert Belts N: Commons

nothing other than Uxies and tang X.

My 3 Uxies League for your 4 Spiritomb PA?

I need some of the Spiritomb. What SS cards did you need again besides Great, and Legend? LMK.

Eevee: sorry but no

Mudkip: anything. i need it all.

Would you take 4 holos for 2 Spiritomb? You can pick which ones you want from my list. You can also counter.

RE: SV and RR Updated! PA coming soon H: 6 Spirits and 6 Expert Belts N: Commons

wheres that all i have is you selling and auctions.

RE: SV and RR Updated! PA coming soon H: 6 Spirits and 6 Expert Belts N: Commons

They are unlisted. Here's the list.

• Sudowoodo
  • Politoed x3
  • Xatu x2
  • Ninetales x3
  • Hitmontop
  • Raichu x2
  • Azumarill
  • Gyrados
  • Pichu RH x2

I also have 1 or 2 Pikachu SS. LMK

richkid50000 said:
Eevee: sorry but no

Mudkip: anything. i need it all.

Can you make a counter offer, please?

Mudkip: do you have any of the greats legends etc...? and do you still have that Pikachu M?

Eevee: you dont have a ton of other stuff i want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back