• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: NEED 4 Rosy's and Candies! I can give Spiritombs DOTW Coming When i get More Stamps

okay so you have it? well then what would it take to get it?

RE: NEED 4 Rosy's and Candies! I can give Spiritombs DOTW Coming When i get More Stamps

wow i wont trade with someone who overvalues there own cards. that is just horrible. its died in value in the last month.

how about absol x and can you stop making rude comments

i wasnt making rude comments i was just saying that you overvalues your cards. you mean that it would be my absol X for your tang X and candy?

are we no longer trading?

sorry forgot about that. going to you now.

i am very bored with no trades so BUMP #1 for the week.

your:
dark arceus
lightning arceus

my:
japanese haryama AoA
japanese froslass AoA
japanese tangrowth AoA
japanese charizard AoA
lmk thnx or counter

Do you have any Felicity's Drawing?

geo: dont need them that bad.
alex: yes i think i have 2-3.

I know we keep trying to make deals, and I want to confirm this one. D:

What were we talking about? It's lost on some page. LMK. Thanks.

it was something with HGSS stuff. thats all i remember. i was gone for a few days so im kind of lost. and yes i want to confirm some sort of trade with you. we first started one on day one of my trading and now were on day something and we still havent.

richkid50000 said:
Mudkip: okay i may be getting bulk cards soon but ill let you know what happens.

Cat: not very high. do you have any rosies or candies?

odds are that wont be happening anymore.

Mudkip said:
Would you take 4 holos for 2 Spiritomb? You can pick which ones you want from my list. You can also counter.

Mudkip said:
richkid50000 said:
Mudkip: do you have any of the greats legends etc...? and do you still have that Pikachu M?

Eevee: you don't have a ton of other stuff i want.

I have the Pikachu M. I don't have any Legends or Greats for trade though.

Can you make an offer?

okay so you want spiritombs. i have 4 for trade right now. what of HGSS do you have? i need anything. if you can say i have X amount of commons/uncommons/rares let me know please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back