• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: NEED 4 Rosy's and Candies! I can give Spiritombs DOTW Coming When i get More Stamps

I have a box of SS with commons, uncommons, rares, and holos. The holos are listed on the previous page.

RE: NEED 4 Rosy's and Candies! I can give Spiritombs DOTW Coming When i get More Stamps

What are the limitations to your "deal of the week"? May I trade any 4 commons/ Uncommons for your any 1 rare?

that depends i havent completely decided. lux gls blaze fbs and spirits are all my limitations for sure otherwise i dont really have any. but what would you want?

Do you have any Gengar SF/ Dusknoir SF?

i have both 1 dusknoir. and 2 gengar.

yes i will. still thinking.

Would you do 8 commons or 4 uncommons for the Gengar?

Okay let's see-
First off do you have
Pachirisu GE
Palkia GE
Trapinch SW
Do you have a Palkia LV.X
Lastly after you answer those I have an offer for you.

Alex: do you have any trapinch SW? if not what sets would the commons be from?

Cfour:i have none but can try to get palkia X. and does that change the offer?

I do not but I have quite a lot of commons and uncommons from MT-PA, the only current set I don't have a lot of commons and uncommons from is DP. I would like both Gengar if I can and I'm willing to give more than 4 commons each. You may also CML for any rares you may be interested in.

how many commons can you do for both of them?

No because I'm most interested in aquiring a second luxray gl lv.x,
so would you do this-
My
2 Blaziken FB LV.X
1 E-Vire FB LV.X or Star FB LV.X
Your
1 Luxray GL LV.X

I would go as far as twelve unless you want more. I can also throw in some POP9 commons if you want those and some uncommons and/or RH of commons or uncommons.

EDIT: I am also still interested in your Felicity's Drawing and your Dusknoir. I am willing to give you quite a lot more for those cards. I am willing to trade some of my Pikachu which I see you have listed in your wants.

CML for Arceus LV X tin, please.

Cfour: dont need any of those X's at all.

Alex: LMK how many commons.uncommons you can do.

Eevee: traded it yesterday sorry.

Would you trade for a victory medal?
Also I have some stamps I could trade..

i probably could. it has a pikachu on it correct? do you have any unopened sleeves or packs? and i am probably getting stamps today or tomorrow.

Yes it has pikachu on it, no unopened but I do have an opened pack of DP sleeves plus some extras.

maybe on the sleeves and medal first ill see if you have these:

4 trapinch SW
1 Flygon SW
1 Vibrava SW
Shaymin Plush Land NEED SO BADLY IT NOT EVEN FUNNY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back