• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: NEED 4 Rosy's and Candies! I can give Spiritombs DOTW Coming When i get More Stamps

i am getting a meteor blast arceus and electvire fb x
i lready have heatran, charizard pack and tin raichu lucrio regigigas and palika i also have gardevoir and crawdunt ex

RE: NEED 4 Rosy's and Candies! I can give Spiritombs DOTW Coming When i get More Stamps

i dont need any of those.

Yes I do! I can replace the SV Pinsir with a RH RR Nidorino and replace some of the other commons and uncommons with RR commons and uncommons.

Off of the top of my head I know I have Nidoran's, Nuzleaf, Leafeon, Wheezing, Koffing, some Shellos, Weedle, Snorlax, Staru, Seel, Quagsire GL, both Munchlax, Houndoom 4, Ambipom G, Aron, Lairon, Vibrava, Tropius, Sharpedo, Carvana, Scizor 4, Machamp GL, Hippowdon 4, Infernape 4, and I have some Hippowdon rares (one RH) that I would trade.

did you see anything i could trade for them

Alex(charm)ander said:
Yes I do! I can replace the SV Pinsir with a RH RR Nidorino and replace some of the other commons and uncommons with RR commons and uncommons.

Off of the top of my head I know I have Nidoran's, Nuzleaf, Leafeon, Wheezing, Koffing, some Shellos, Weedle, Snorlax, Staru, Seel, Quagsire GL, both Munchlax, Houndoom 4, Ambipom G, Aron, Lairon, Vibrava, Tropius, Sharpedo, Carvana, Scizor 4, Machamp GL, Hippowdon 4, Infernape 4, and I have some Hippowdon rares (one RH) that I would trade.
LMK what you all have when you can.
karimsoliman94 said:
not really.

do you need anything other than your wants

commons and uncommos. and HGSS if you have it.

RE: NEED 4 Rosy's and Candies! I can give Spiritombs DOTW Coming When i get More Stam

richkid50000 said:
LMK what you all have when you can.
karimsoliman94 said:
not really.

I can get back to you tonight around 9.

okay wont be on but can get it tomorrow.

How about

My
Shiny Relicanth

Your
x1 - Electivire [FB]
Blaze FB x1
1x Spiritomb

karim: any in bulk

The crippler: ill think about that after cities when i see how my deck does.

i will give you 9 commons per rare and 5 per trainer then i will round up
your
2 Raticate aA) 18
1 Sableye (SF) 9
1 Weavile(sw) 9
1 Broken time-space 5
1 department store girl 5
3 expert belt 15
1 Cynthia's Guidance 5
2 roseanne's research 10
2 super scoop up 10
my
90-100 commons and uncommons

accept or counter

Okay, here's the list of all my RR commons and uncommons:

2 Koffing
2 Weezing
1 Nidoran F
3 Nidoran M
1 RH Rapadash 4
2 Growlithe
2 Infernape 4
1 Flareon 4
2 Hippowdon 4
1 Hippopotas
1 Whiscash 4
1 Machamp GL
1 Aerodactyl GL
2 Leafeon (1 RH)
1 Tropius
3 Scizor 4 (1 RH)
4+ Weedle
2 Kakuna
1 Seedot
3 Staryu (1 RH)
1 Shellos East Sea
2 Shellos West Sea
1 Starmie
1 Quagsire GL
1 Spheal
3 Aron
2 Lairon
4 Steelix GL
3 Carvanha
1 Sharpedo
4 Nuzleaf
1 Houndoom
1 Eevee
1 Kecleon
3 Munchlax (70/111)
2 Munchlax (69/111)
2 Snorlax
1 Ambipom G
1 Bertha's Warmth
1 Flint's Willpower
1 TGITM Damage Porter
2 Sunyshore Gym

Let me know what you want out of that and we'll make a deal. Also, let me know about the Nidoqueen RR, I'd like that too. I want to try to get these cards by next weekend so I can use them at City's so let me know ASAP, thanks.

Karim: you do realize rosys arent worth 5 commons? i hope so. not to sound rudse or anything but they are worth a little more than that and they are decked so they are worth more to me.

alex: what would it take to get Alakazam X?

RE: NEED 14+ unique Trades Before the 22nd! LMK what we can do H: X's and a ton of PA, SV

I'm not sure. Are you not interested in any of the commons/ uncommons?

RE: NEED 14+ unique Trades Before the 22nd! LMK what we can do H: X's and a ton of PA, SV

i kind of already have those ones. (i bought a lot of rr) do you have any other X's?

RE: NEED 14+ unique Trades Before the 22nd! LMK what we can do H: X's and a ton of PA

richkid50000 said:
i kind of already have those ones. (i bought a lot of rr) do you have any other X's?

Nothing for trade. I have a lot of other commons and uncommons and I recently updated my list of rares. Is there ANYTHING else you want? I need these for citys.

okay so you want 2 gengars and a dusknoir correct. i would like to keep one Gengar. i can do 1 Gengar and 1 Dusknoir for 8 commons PL-on. LMK please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back