• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: NEED 14+ unique Trades Before the 22nd! LMK what we can do H: X's and a ton of PA, SV

I really need the Felicity's too, as many as you can send. The Dusknoir is less important I'd rather get 2 Gengars.

RE: NEED 14+ unique Trades Before the 22nd! LMK what we can do H: X's and a ton of PA, SV

the problem with that is i want to keep at least one gengar for collection. what could you do if i added 2 felicities?

i dont know i know for sure i have 2 but may have 3.

Please CML for
beedrill rr
nidoqueen rr x3
luxray gl x2
jirachi rr
lucario gl
flygon rr x2
pikachu reprint
absol g x2
blaziken fb x4
drifblim fb x2
exploud sv x2
blaziken fb x x3

Also, cmwl for the earlier set cards that I want.

looking for 1 stamp tradesso would you do my DOTW for some of that?

Is there any amount of anything I could throw in that isn't Alakazam Lv. X that would make you want to trade both gengar?

RE: NEED 14+ unique Trades Before the 22nd! LMK what we can do H: X's and a ton of PA

Please cml for 2x luxray gl
Trying to help you out with refs

Alex(charm)ander said:
Is there any amount of anything I could throw in that isn't Alakazam Lv. X that would make you want to trade both gengar?
i kind of like your chari reprint
icman92 said:
maybe 8 commons for 1? or do you like anything else? i am not sure if i want to trade them but i probably can.

RE: NEED 14+ unique Trades Before the 22nd! LMK what we can do H: X's and a ton of PA

richkid50000 said:
i kind of like your chari reprint
icman92 said:
maybe 8 commons for 1? or do you like anything else? i am not sure if i want to trade them but i probably can.

I also want the blaziken fb if you still have it

can we do that instead of the Luxray GL? i can do 6 commons for that one.its not the X right?

richkid50000 said:
can we do that instead of the Luxray GL? i can do 6 commons for that one.its not the X right?

Correct also can you cml for the luxray gl x

didnt really see anything for that. want to do 6 commons for blaze FB regular?

richkid50000 said:
didnt really see anything for that. want to do 6 commons for blaze FB regular?

Sure what commons/uncommons do you want and I'll check to see what pikachus I have

anything PL-on is fine. i would prefer platinum most though.

richkid50000 said:
anything PL-on is fine. i would prefer platinum most though.

Ok I'll check what I can do and I'll pm you

Um our trade....
please respond via PM....
Thanks, yours truly
CFOURCOLTSFAN!
:)

I really need the extra Gengar but I would do 10 commons for 1 Gengar, 1 Dusknoir, and 2-3 Felicity's (whatever you can get). I will also put in 4-6 commons or 2-3 uncommons if you add 1 Nidoqueen RR. If you decide to add the other Gengar I will trade hight for it.

karimsoliman94 said:
i will give you 9 commons per rare and 5 per trainer then i will round up
your
2 Raticate aA) 15
1 Sableye (SF) 5
1 Weavile(sw) 10
1 Broken time-space 7
1 department store girl 5
3 expert belt 20
1 Cynthia's Guidance 5
2 roseanne's research 20-30
2 super scoop up 8