• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: NEED 14+ unique Trades Before the 2nd of Jan! Sending First for all of Them!

okay LMK when you get them. may not need some as i may be getting some from Cfour

RE: NEED 14+ unique Trades Before the 2nd of Jan! Sending First for all of Them!

well what are you interested in

Electivire fb x
Arceus x #95
heat rotom
Shiny lotad
Hitmonchan reprint
luxray gl rh

Okay, my:

10 commons/ uncommons from DP-PA (I will let you choose any from RR and I will throw in the rest from any other sets, I don't have my cards with me so if you would like to give me a list of some that you are looking for I'll throw those in or I can add in some that I choose usable or fair.)

Your:

1 Gengar, 1 Dusknoir, and 2-3 Felicity's (whatever you can get)

If you throw in your:

1 Nidoqueen RR

I will add my:

4-6 Commons/ uncommons (you choose or give me a list or I will throw in some that I deem fair, same as above)

If you ALSO add the second Gengar SF I will let you tell me what you want for it in commons/ uncommons, and also anything you may want from my list.

LMK

i want

2 Raticate aA)
1 Sableye (SF)
1 Weavile(sw)
1 Broken time-space
1 department store girl
3 expert belt
1 Cynthia's Guidance
2 roseanne's research
2 super scoop up

you want

commons
uncommons
arceus x
shiny lotad

can you make a trade with these cards i will either accet or counter

Alex(charm)ander said:
Okay, my:

10 commons/ uncommons from DP-PA (I will let you choose any from RR and I will throw in the rest from any other sets, I don't have my cards with me so if you would like to give me a list of some that you are looking for I'll throw those in or I can add in some that I choose usable or fair.)

Your:

1 Gengar, 1 Dusknoir, and 2-3 Felicity's (whatever you can get)

If you throw in your:

1 Nidoqueen RR

I will add my:

4-6 Commons/ uncommons (you choose or give me a list or I will throw in some that I deem fair, same as above)

If you ALSO add the second Gengar SF I will let you tell me what you want for it in commons/ uncommons, and also anything you may want from my list.

LMK
what would it take to get a bunch of rares from PL?
karimsoliman94 said:
i want

2 Raticate aA)
1 Sableye (SF)
1 department store girl
1 Cynthia's Guidance
2 super scoop up

you want
arceus x
shiny lotad

can you make a trade with these cards i will either accet or counter
as i said before i can only trade some of those. might be abelt o do that. but not sure.

i might keep the arceus and then trade you
your
weavile
sabelye

my shiny lotad

do you need more reprints or shinys
how about lp uxies

What rares would you like for the whole bunch?

Preferably Saturday(as in I get it on saturday, not before)I feel the amount of cards I'm giving might persuade you to get delievry confimation or something like that. I am also getting some money in the mail so I could possibly pay you back. Can we discuss via pm?

If you have cards that are decked then you REALLY shouldn't be listing them on the site...

Can you tell me how many spare Expert Belt and Spiritomb you have?

karimsoliman94 said:
i might keep the arceus and then trade you
your
weavile
sabelye

my shiny lotad

do you need more reprints or shinys
how about lp uxies
i have LP uxies x3. maybe more. i dont want to do that deal.
Alex(charm)ander said:
What rares would you like for the whole bunch?
mostly any PL
CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Preferably Saturday(as in I get it on saturday, not before)I feel the amount of cards I'm giving might persuade you to get delievry confimation or something like that. I am also getting some money in the mail so I could possibly pay you back. Can we discuss via pm?
yes sir.
yoyofsho16 said:
If you have cards that are decked then you REALLY shouldn't be listing them on the site...

Can you tell me how many spare Expert Belt and Spiritomb you have?
they arent listed i just told him that i have them just in case i decide to trade them. Spirits i think i have 2 Extra and expert belts i think i have 3 extra.
UrsaLunarMinor said:
That's ok, thanks for looking :)

no problem thanks for posting.

Hmm... I could trade 2 Shiny Voltorb for 3 or 4 Spiritomb... LMK.

well can you just make me a deal that you would accept
i really need those cards

So...... do you have these cards?

Energy Gain x3
Cyrus' Conspiracy
Galactic HQ x2
Miasma Valley x2
Aaron's Collection x2
Flint's Willpower x3
SP Radar x3
Volkner's Philosophy x3

Ampha-pwn77 said:
Hmm... I could trade 2 Shiny Voltorb for 3 or 4 Spiritomb... LMK.
spirits are going up in value so want todo 1-1 my spirit your voltorb?
karimsoliman94 said:
well can you just make me a deal that you would accept
i really need those cards
when i am on a real computer yes i can.
Flare said:
So...... do you have these cards?

Energy Gain x3
Cyrus' Conspiracy
Galactic HQ x2
Miasma Valley x2
Aaron's Collection x2
Flint's Willpower x3
SP Radar x3
Volkner's Philosophy x3
dont have volkners, miasma valley. i think i only have 1 galactic hq and 2 sp radars but other than that i have them.

OK. Here are some notable cards I have.

Dusknoir DP (holo)
Cresselia GE (Holo)
Gliscor LA (Holo)
Machamp SF x4 (1 Holo)
Bebe's Search
Rare Candy
Raichu GL
Starmie RR x3
Mamoswine SF
Snorlax RR x6
Gallade 4 RR x2

So...

Your:

2 Gengar SF (2 right?)
1 Dusknoir SF
1 Nidoqueen RR
2-3 Felicity's Drawing (if you can only find two that is fine, but if you can get 3 and you are okay with that I appreciate it)

My:

(Total) 16 commons/ uncommons from RR(?) (Random?)
3(?) PL Rares (Random?)

PM me for confirmation.

My:
40-50 Different Uncommon/Common HGSS cards.
+ Whatever else you might like

Your:
Luxray X

want
Blaze FB x1
Blaze X
Luxray X
Absol G X

pls cml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back