• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Need 2 Claydol By the 19th for cities. Ill do 2 Spirits +something for 2 Claydols!

Is there anything I can add to beat the Gengar deal?

RE: Need 2 Claydol By the 19th for cities. Ill do 2 Spirits +something for 2 Claydols!

do you have dusky DP or 2 claydols?

RE: Need 2 Claydol By the 19th for cities. Ill do 2 Spirits +something for 2 Claydols

richkid50000 said:
heatran: can we stick with tangy X for sally right now or do i have to trade Luxray right now. im kind of waiting to hear back from the guy.

kashmaster: kind of want the plushie but don't really want/need thoser Xs.

Offer for it then

RE: Need 2 Claydol By the 19th for cities. Ill do 2 Spirits +something for 2 Claydols

richkid50000 said:
can we stick with tangy X for sally right now or do i have to trade Luxray right now. im kind of waiting to hear back from the guy.

I would love to get the luxray gl x
Since your the only person willing to trade theirs plus I need one for cities

kashmaster said:
richkid50000 said:
heatran: can we stick with tangy X for sally right now or do i have to trade Luxray right now. im kind of waiting to hear back from the guy.

kashmaster: kind of want the plushie but don't really want/need thoser Xs.

Offer for it then
would you pay shipping? if so i can maybe offer but if not then sorry.
Heatran1991 said:
richkid50000 said:
can we stick with tangy X for sally right now or do i have to trade Luxray right now. im kind of waiting to hear back from the guy.

true true. whens your cities? i want to keep at least one so that may end up being a problem for me. but is there anyway i can get Uxie X AND sally X in the same deal?

Well, I do have 2 Claydol, but I can't really add them in addition to Flygon, as that would be a pretty bad deal for me, IMHO.
If I add the Claydol, can you add something in?

yes. but the problem with that is i need them by sat and i would have to send first. so you wouldnt get mine till thursday and then i wouldnt get them by sat for cities.

richkid50000 said:
Offer for it then
would you pay shipping? if so i can maybe offer but if not then sorry.
Heatran1991 said:

true true. whens your cities? i want to keep at least one so that may end up being a problem for me. but is there anyway i can get Uxie X AND sally X in the same deal?
[/quote]

Mines this weekend
For uxie x it would take a flygon x
Since I'm down to my last one
Lol

hmm well i have that and may be getting another but who knows. what about 2 sally X, machamp X, and azelf X? what would it take to get those?

Well, if we can make a trade, I would consider sending same time, so you can get them in time for CCs... ;]
LMK.

what would i have to throw in to get the claydols? im thinking garchomp C X. LMK

I will pay for shipping, but you know it will be high, so you must offer accordingly

Hey do you still want the claydol? You posted on my thread and never replied

richkid50000 said:
hmm well i have that and may be getting another but who knows. what about 2 sally X, machamp X, and azelf X? what would it take to get those?

I want the blaze x
I can add the the other sally x to the offer if you add blaze x

Lmk thanks

Kash: Hmm okay then probably not because i would be losing money then.

Sr: yes i did this morning may be getting them from ampha though.

Heatran: so it would be this?

YOur:
2 sally
machamp
azelf

My:
blaze X
tangy x
Luxray X

if so probably not if it would be blaze and tangy fr those them yes.

EVERYONE: i have to go now so PLEASE PLEASE post your best offer. ill get it at probably 1-2 PM midwest time when i get back. and will let those who post know if i awnt to do that. Ampha is in the lead for Luxray right now.

I'm gonna try and beat ampas offer

My machamp x
azelf x
2 x sally x
1 jpn spiritomb AOA
Pack of arceus sealed pr sleeves

Your
Tangrowth x
Luxray gl x
Blaziken fb x
1 english spiritomb ar

Lmk thanks

Okay, here's my offer:

My:

Flygon Lv.X
2 Claydol GE

For your:

Luxray Lv.X
2 Spiritombs
1 Garchomp C Lv.X

LMK...

heatran: one sec waiting for ampha's response

ampha: is there a way i can get spiritomb count down to one? i want at least 2 for deck.

Alrighty...what about the Rosy's?

they are decked right now. so i probably wont be trading them for a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back