• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: NEED 14+ unique Trades Before the 2nd of Jan! Sending First for all of Them!

hi,

how about...

my...
x6 Random Pikachus from dp on
(unless you have a certain set you want them from)

Your...
62. – x4 - Gliscor [4]

lmk thanxs :]

RE: NEED 14+ unique Trades Before the 2nd of Jan! Sending First for all of Them!

Cml for tangrowth x and machamp x

InfinityFangX said:
hi,

how about...

my...
x6 Random Pikachus from dp on
(unless you have a certain set you want them from)

Your...
62. – x4 - Gliscor [4]

lmk thanxs :]
sure PM to confirm
icman92 said:
Cml for tangrowth x and machamp x

nothing i really need.

My 2x salamence x
You tangrowth x and machamp x

tangy for sally. i can do that. trying not to trade machamp unless i can get another.

richkid50000 said:
tangy for sally. i can do that. trying not to trade machamp unless i can get another.

Ok can we wait till I recieve the card from our first trade?
And have you recieved mine

we can. we had a bunch of snow lately so i couldnt get anywhere. so i could send it with the first one and you can send the sally. would that work? and yes i got yours. *goes to leave ref*

richkid50000 said:
we can. we had a bunch of snow lately so i couldnt get anywhere. so i could send it with the first one and you can send the sally. would that work? and yes i got yours. *goes to leave ref*

Ok I guess that'll work but you'll have to send first since you haven't sent the first trade if you understand

icman92 said:
richkid50000 said:

Ok I guess that'll work but you'll have to send first since you haven't sent the first trade if you understand
okay sending tomorrow for sure
festizzio said:
richkid50000 said:
we i also like your cities gible and grass arceus.

I can do that.

let me think for a night.

Cml for luxray gl x

My: Flygon Lv.X

Your: Luxray GL Lv.X

or CML, please let me know!

heatran: i only need your azelf X and Uxie X's.

ampha: i would do that but i also have 2 garchomp C X LMK what we can do.

Uh...lemme see...mainly Stormfront. :)

From your wants I have:

5. - x1 - Luxray
8. - x2 - Salamence
10. - x2 - Tangrowth
11. - x2 - Toxicroak
15. - x2 - Cherrim
16. - x2 - Gengar
18. - x1 - Glalie
23. - x2 - Omastar
26. - x1 - porygon Z G
30. - x0 - Sceptile
31. - x2 - Sceptile

LMK if you are still trading for these.

Espeon: any rares?

POkekid:kind of am mostly want these

5. - x1 - Luxray
8. - x2 - Salamence MOST
10. - x2 - Tangrowth MOST
11. - x1 - Toxicroak
15. - x1 - Cherrim

Yeah...uh...I have Magnezone, Torterra, Gyarados, and a few more I can't remember.

Im intreasted in your:
4 Spirtomb
2 Blaziken FB
1 Charizard PA

BTW one of the sallys is RH

EspeonROX said:
Yeah...uh...I have Magnezone, Torterra, Gyarados, and a few more I can't remember.
i like the gyarados
PokeKid Brandon said:
Im intreasted in your:
4 Spirtomb
2 Blaziken FB
1 Charizard PA

BTW one of the sallys is RH

what would it take to get both sallys and both tangys?

Uh..I also found a Dialga holo too. Hold on, I also want 1x Ultimate Zone and an Ampharos PT, Flaaffy PT and a Mareep PT if you have that line. (Also, a 1-1-1 line of Empoleon PT, non RH and mint, please.)

So, along with the Rosy's, what can you offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back