• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: NEED 14+ unique Trades Before the 2nd of Jan! Sending First for all of Them!

Anything on my list except Tangrowth, Luxray GL, and Gardevoir within reason.

RE: NEED 14+ unique Trades Before the 2nd of Jan! Sending First for all of Them!

well is there anyway i can get that tangrowth? i need it really badly now.

How about my Tangrowth and 4 other rares for 2 Felicity's and your spare Tangrowth lv X?

why cant i just do 2 felicities for the tangrowth? i may try to run 4-3-2

I like the Dark and Lightning Arceus. Do you have any Rosy's or Legend Maker cards I want?

i have 2 rosys. but i have cities tomorrow so i need them for that. do you have any tangrowth PA? i need 3

I could give you any 2 Arceus that I have for 4 Spiritombs. LMK thx

richkid50000 said:

I can get Felicity's from other places if i need to and now that I have Gengar I'm not in a hurry to get them.

Zangoosed said:
I could give you any 2 Arceus that I have for 4 Spiritombs. LMK thx
sorry but arceus arent worth that much. spirits are $5 each and going up and arceus are $2-3 each as they are all 9 to a box. so it would probably take a full set to get 4 of them.
EspeonROX said:
I do not. Sorry.
okay. do you have any JPN cards?
INFERNAPE112892 said:
What off ny list do u want
i said it before any X's
Alex(charm)ander said:
richkid50000 said:

I can get Felicity's from other places if i need to and now that I have Gengar I'm not in a hurry to get them.

well then why were you trying to get both of them before if you only needed on or the other.

Hey, I know you don't send out of the US, can you make an exception for me, as I have 16 unique refs and have been trading with the US many times. I just need the refs and so do you, I thought we can trade ^^

If thats fine LMK, the I'l post an offer

Thanks for your consideration :)

the reason i cant ship to UK is because the shipping if its only $1 USD then i probably can to kick start me sending out of country. LMK the offer. it also kind of has to be worth it to.

Yh I understand. I was thinking:

My Tangrowth lv X, Gliscor lv X, Gliscor holo, Tangrowth GE holo... For your Luxray lv X. I can negotiate on the offer if necessary.

i already have 2 tangy X's so i dont need him anymore. do you have a list? i can look at that and see what i find.

I could be intrested in Luxray GL X too.
CML and let me know.

I posted a reply in my thread to request for a PA Tangrowth.

richkid50000 said:
i already have 2 tangy X's so i don't need him anymore. do you have a list? i can look at that and see what i find.

Yup I have a trading list on my sig. Look at it. I am willing to give alot for the luxray lv X. Im in dyer need :p

shakesspeare: can you offer?
kashmaster:
1x Gliscor lv X
1x Absol g lv X
1x Drapion lv X
1x Honchcrow lv X
Charizard SF
Charmeleon SF
Washtom
Shiny Lotad
Shiny Voltorb

thats basically what i want. do you have any more regular tangrowth?

Nope, I only have that Holo Tangrowth GE.

Urm offer:

My:
Gliscor lv X
Absol lv X
Honchcrow lv X
Drapion lv X
1x GE Tangrowth holo
1x Gliscor holo
Washtom
Your:

Luxray lv X
2x Luxray GL
3x Spiritomb (1RH)
3x Expert belt

Also you got any kingdras?

Now I think this trade is a pretty good one in your favour and I hope you can consider this :)

Btw, I can throw in a little more for shipping on your side. I hope I don't have to since I am giving more but you may feel a little uncertain so LMK :)

Thanks

Oh yeah. I have lots of Japanese: especially IFDS cards. Do you care which ones they are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back