• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: NEED 14+ unique Trades Before the 2nd of Jan! Sending First for all of Them!

julia: i only have 2 gengar.

espeon: i saw X's and shinies.

RE: NEED 14+ unique Trades Before the 2nd of Jan! Sending First for all of Them!

I'm really not looking for anything else and it's a fair trade in terms of value. I'll give you the Tangrowth for the second Gengar, you don't have to take the second offer but this is taking too long and I want to finalize as soon as we can. If we finalize it now, can you send today?

richkid50000 said:
julia: i only have 2 gengar.

espeon: i saw X's and shinies.
KK. 2 Gengar and a nido for it?

Alex: LMK see what julia can do.

Julia: can you beat alex?

I can beat Julia if I have to.

heres an option.

i can give julia one and alex one. LMK what you guys think

Well if you were willing to trade two in the first place then why have we been doing this for almost a week?

that depends on what julia says. i dont know if i want to trade 2. we'll figure something out.

We have been working on this since Monday or Tuesday, nothing should be this complicated. Can you send today?

i might be able to depending on what time this is finalized or gets finalized at all.

I can add a holo to the deal?

okay i just looked at ebay and a gengar was at bid of $7.50 right now. so i may need more.

richkid50000 said:
okay i just looked at ebay and a gengar was at bid of $7.50 right now. so i may need more.

Was that for me or Julia?

Your;
x2 - Luxray [GL]
Blaziken [FB]
1 Lucario GL
1 Baltoy SV
Cynthia's Guidance

my:
Gengar Lv. X
Glalie PA
Omastar PA?
+Snap Pikachu (Picture) Throw in?

Alex(charm)ander said:
richkid50000 said:

Was that for me or Julia?
both
supersonic711 said:
Your;
x2 - Luxray [GL]
Blaziken [FB]
1 Lucario GL
1 Baltoy SV
Cynthia's Guidance

my:
Gengar Lv. X
Glalie PA
Omastar PA?
+Snap Pikachu (Picture) Throw in?

can i take out Luxray Gls and add blaze X and you add luxray X? if not ill counter that one.

Try 1.99 So what can I add?

richkid50000 said:
can i take out Luxray Gls and add blaze X and you add luxray X? if not ill counter that one.

How about;

X2 - Luxray [GL]
1 Lucario GL
1 Baltoy SV
Cynthia's Guidance

then?

Okay you have my offers. I can add some rares in to get both Gengars, otherwise you can just take my offer for one and give the other to Julia. I need to get these by next week so I need them sent TODAY, we have been working on this for days so pick one of my offers and lets finalize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back