• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: NEED 14+ unique Trades Before the 2nd of Jan! Sending First for all of Them!

well can we maybe do a gengar for tangrowth and some other rare?

RE: NEED 14+ unique Trades Before the 2nd of Jan! Sending First for all of Them!

But that is still the price. I'll offer 4$ value At the most.

richkid50000 said:
well can we maybe do a gengar for tangrowth and some other rare?

I'll give you the tangrowth for the two gengar and add more rares if that's still not enough. Otherwise one Gengar and no Tangrowth.

tangrowth are not worth more than a buck. and if you look above gengars are going for $7.50 apiece.

i posted awhile back and you said something. and i responded.

richkid50000 said:
tangrowth are not worth more than a buck. and if you look above gengars are going for $7.50 apiece.

They really aren't worth that. Five bucks at the most, I just bought one for three.

so you only need one now? and tangrowth and most other rares are worth $1.

what X's can you offer for them?

No I need 3 total so I still need two from you. If I can only get one at this point, fine. But if you want Tangrowth you have to send two. I'm offering you a ridiculous amount of rares for your cards. It is a fair deal, Gengar is worth about as much as a Tangrowth. Do you want the Tangrowth or not? I am giving you a fair deal and offering to add more rares if you would like. Are you not even going to give me one now unless I add Tangrowth? Because I've given my terms regarding that card.

Okay Richkid, I JUST bought two Gengar for 8 dollars (yes that's right and that included shipping).

All I want now from you is your:

Nidoqueen RR
Dusknoir SF
2-3 Felicity's

for my new offer of:

4 rares. (Take your pick. You may include 1 Holo and one RH) And I am definitely not trading Tangrowth at this point.

SrSpoony said:
Do you have any Pokehealers? Thanks!
sorry i dont have any.
Alex(charm)ander said:
Okay Richkid, I JUST bought two Gengar for 8 dollars (yes that's right and that included shipping).

Nidoqueen RR
Dusknoir SF
2-3 Felicity's

for my new offer of:

4 rares. (Take your pick. You may include 1 Holo and one RH) And I am definitely not trading Tangrowth at this point.

okay heres the deal tangrowth is just a rare. gengar is just a rare. and dusky and queen are just rares. why wont you trade it? i just pulled another tang X 3 seconds ago so if you want that LMK.

richkid50000 said:
sorry i don't have any.
Alex(charm)ander said:

Nidoqueen RR
Dusknoir SF
2-3 Felicity's

for my new offer of:

okay heres the deal tangrowth is just a rare. gengar is just a rare. and dusky and queen are just rares. why wont you trade it? i just pulled another tang X 3 seconds ago so if you want that LMK.

I have a Tangrowth LV. X already. I don't want your Gengar anymore, I have them now. I've decided to keep my Tangrowth, but I am still willing to trade for your 2 Felicity's, your Dusknoir, and Nidoqueen.

well thats the only thing i really need from you right now. if you can trade that somehow that would be great.

richkid50000 said:
well thats the only thing i really need from you right now. if you can trade that somehow that would be great.

What happened to ALL that other stuff you wanted earlier?

i kind of wanted that but now i NEED the tangrowth.

richkid50000 said:
i kind of wanted that but now i NEED the tangrowth.

Okay well I NEEDED the Gengar earlier, until I bought them. I also just made a deal for a Nidoqueen so it's down to a Dusknoir and 2 Felicity's.

well what can i get with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back