• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: NEED 14+ unique Trades Before the 2nd of Jan! Sending First for all of Them!

kash: i am going to have to pass. i had some really good offers at cities today but didnt accept them because i had to leave.

espeon: what set is that in ENG?

RE: NEED 14+ unique Trades Before the 2nd of Jan! Sending First for all of Them!

Do you accept my offer?

well cities was an epic fail for me so i think i am going to keep them. i went 1-2 with my win being a bye. and now i hate expert belt. want those?

Okay so if you still want my Tangrowth I'll give it to you with a couple rares for the Tangrowth LV. X since you are apparently "giving them away."

do you ahve delta species mewtwo or vaporeon?

Well CML for 3x Spiritomb PA (1 RH) please

Alex(charm)ander said:
Okay so if you still want my Tangrowth I'll give it to you with a couple rares for the Tangrowth LV. X since you are apparently "giving them away."
maybe. once i see if my friend wants one.
Cat-O-Ninetails said:
sorry i dont think i do
kashmaster said:

do you have an azelf X?

Still want Pikachu Lv. X? Can we work out a deal for that Luxray X of yours?

its possible yes. can you make an offer?

Uhm, what happened to our trade?
I still have the PMs so just respond via PM please.

Well the only thing from your wants I have besides the Pikachu X is Grass Arceus, I can do the Pikachu and one or two Grass AR for the Luxray, otherwise you'd have to take a look at my list.

I need Mespirt LA, do you have any? CML if you want to trade for something rather than the 4 uncommon deal or w/e you were saying for a rare.

richkid50000 said:
Cat-O-Ninetails said:
sorry i don't think i do
kashmaster said:

do you have an azelf X?

Let me know when you find out.

Sorry, I don't have azelf lv X. Anything else?

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Uhm, what happened to our trade?
I still have the PMs so just respond via PM please.
i dont really want to do that because i might go back to blazeray(cities was an epic fail)
festizzio said:
Well the only thing from your wants I have besides the Pikachu X is Grass Arceus, I can do the Pikachu and one or two Grass AR for the Luxray, otherwise you'd have to take a look at my list.
well what do you value the Pika X at? that would help.
Deep Balance said:
I need Mespirt LA, do you have any? CML if you want to trade for something rather than the 4 uncommon deal or w/e you were saying for a rare.
i have 2 LMK what you can do
Alex(charm)ander said:
richkid50000 said:
Cat-O-Ninetails said:
sorry i don't think i do
kashmaster said:

do you have an azelf X?

Let me know when you find out.
i am not sure yet.
shadoworganoid said:
CML please for Absol G Lv X
i just traded that sorry.
kashmaster said:
Sorry, I don't have azelf lv X. Anything else?
do you have trapinch SW, Flygon RR, or BTS?

Not low enough to throw in a level X, but not high enough to throw in a basic energy. Just tell me what else you want off my list and I'll probably do it, I don't really care about values. I just won't trade too much more.

we i also like your cities gible and grass arceus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back